Uniqlo x Lemaire FW2015 thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by OccultaVexillum, Oct 1, 2015.

1. NYLON

NYLON Senior member

My shirt jacket arrived and i'm quite surprised with the quality vs cost. For about 70 Euros, it is above the normal uniqlo quality from the mainline.

Shell is 100% Nylon,
    Lining is 100% Nylon.
    Filling is Poly.

Personally, the only gripe for me would be the snap buttons. Other than that, pretty pleased with a light water resistant beater jacket.

2. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Would you say it's relatively TTS, and how's the sleeve length? I'm hoping to pick one up from a return or restock but haven't seen any yet.

Can anyone speak to whether the cotton flat-front pants are button or zipper fly? The wool ones are supposed to be button-fly but IDK about the cotton ones.

Managed to snag the knit blazer and wool pants, although no tracking details yet.

3. NYLON

NYLON Senior member

I didn't size up or down and took my regular size. It is only slightly oversize (it's not thick at all)

Sleeves structured enough and not overly long. (it reaches my wrist just perfect.)

The zips are YKK but have that chunky feel to it and there are side pockets with additional 1 pocket each on the flip side..so total 5 pockets.

4. arcturuz

arcturuz Well-Known Member

can't help but feel that the navy shirts are actually black in color

even wearing the shirt under bright sunlight today, i can't spot a tinge of navy, it is just total solid black

5. TintoTerra

TintoTerra Senior member

Can anyone who has the hooded coat put some pictures up?

6. notwithit

Rad, thanks. Might be too short for my monkey arms, but I'll give it a shot if I get the chance.

7. malcb33

malcb33 Senior member

Totally agree! The collarless shirt was probably my biggest dissapointment. The color is to dark for Navy and that weird dart thing is just awkward.

8. eddiec

eddiec Well-Known Member

Quote: Received mine today.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015

9. Mulan

Mulan Senior member

Just received mine a few minutes ago. More like a cardigan than a light coat. Very light weight ribbed wool fabric that I've got nothing to complain about.

10. JilSlander

JilSlander Senior member

@notwithit --- the cotton pants are zip fly

I got my order in today:

1.) Cotton Hooded Coat (size XS): Really awesome details including the fishtail back, hidden left breast zipped pocket, removable lining / hood, and front snap pockets. The only downside was the elastic snap cuffs. Not sure if I'm gonna keep it.
    2.) Wool Cashmere Black Jacket (size S): Again, great interior details like the zipped / snap pockets. The wool cashmere is pretty decent too and there are no sleeve buttons, so perfect for shortening.
    3.) Navy Cotton Pants (size 31 + 32): I like the material, but the fit is loose in the upper block and really tapered (even for a size 31 / 32). These will be returned.

Overall, I think they're decent pieces, but I'm still on the fence whether I'll keep the outerwear pieces.

11. NYLON

NYLON Senior member

The navy is actually very dark navy.

Let's just call it overdyed navy. [​IMG]

12. notwithit

Rad, thanks.

13. eddiec

eddiec Well-Known Member

As in the sweat pants?

14. lineate

lineate Senior member

I went to the Uniqlo on Regent Street in London today to return some things and they had a surprising amount of the product left – and not just XS and XL.

They had a good selection of the cotton hooded macs in navy and black, which are really quite awesome for the money. I can vouch from the horrid weather we've been having that the cotton has indeed been waterproofed.

They had a load of shirts (but none of the collarless popovers) and a few cashmere roll necks.

Most crucially, they had a rack of the wool shawl collar, but only in green.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015

15. NYLON

NYLON Senior member

Among shirting, the convertible collar takes the cake I think. Anyone think so as well?