1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

uniqlo selvage jeans 34x34 nwt plus polo duvet

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by jchosko, Oct 3, 2006.

1. jchosko

jchosko Senior member

i have a pair of brand new with tags medium blue lightly distressed selvage denim jeans. they are incredibly high quality, redline selvage along outseam and coin pocket, chainstitching throughout--not just on the cuff.

they fit true. loose straight leg, leg opening is 9 3/4'

email me for pics (jasoncc@umich.edu) as i don't know how to post them here. check my ebay feedback "jchosko" over 250 @ 100%

$45 shipped in US. International $63 shipped global priority.

also, i have a really nice, washed once (*my wife hates it) polo ralph lauren duvet in queen size. one side is a very heavy duty tough cotton twill in a khaki color, and the other side is a brilliantly colored navy, yellow, hunter green, white flannel plaid. nice mop button closure. this is gorgeous (in my opinion), very masculine though.

$25 shipped US. $45 shipped international (heavier than the jeans).

email for pics (jasoncc@umich.edu)

don't pm me as i don't really check it very often.

thanks for looking!

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member