• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Uniqlo Premium Linen Shirts

Marcellionheart

Reaction score
I was gonna buy some, but they felt pretty scratchy. Maybe I'm just not used to linen shirts.

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing one right now.

Maccimus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing one right now too. Very slim I have to say.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought three some weeks ago - the sky blue, navy blue and orange.

Naturally enough, they're not Borrelli.
However, given that they are about $30 each, from memory, the shirts are great for the price.
Quite slim-fitting, nice feel to the cloth, and nice colours.

Note that the collars do not have stays, removable or otherwise. Given that I'm never going to wear a tie with these shirts, I don't think that matters.

Tangfastic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great casual shirts I think. Not as thick linen as my old non-premium linen Uniqlo shirts, but still nice enough, particularly for the price. I've got quite a lot of them, I pretty much always wear linen shirts casually.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got one from their NY store via email order. It's comfy and slim fitting. Can't complain.

acl1

Reaction score
sleeves are relatively short, i believe something like 31.5 for a size small. This was the major deterrant for me. If they fit you i'd go for it.

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone wear them untucked? I'm searching for a good shirt to wear casually with linen shorts (think beach wear/very very casual where pants are a no-no)

Wish they didn't have a pocket
frown.gif

david123

Reaction score
I bought two in M. I think they're a bit long to wear untucked, though I would never tuck them in. Would it be crazy to have a tailor shorten them? I was going to try washing them, maybe even throw in the dryer for 10-20 minutes, to see if the naturally wrinkling shortens them at all. They are slim though I wish they were slimmer in the waist and hips. Overall nice shirts though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads