• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Uniqlo pants for Work

Shoedddude

Reaction score
Hello,
I know there is a thread here for appreciating Uniqlo, but it seems to mainly revolve around their more fashion forward pieces..currently things like wide-leg, ankle length pants and all.

I happen to love their 'super non-iron' slim fit dress shirts for work... I know I know, many people hate on non-iron stuff here but it is what it is. I am in the category that likes those shirts.

I'm wondering if any other fans of uniqlo happen to know anything about their work pants then? I always have trouble finding pants that hit the right balance of slim - almost sknny, but not so skinny that I don't look like I fit in corporate finance and like i'm trying to make some fashion statement. I probably want pants that are like suitsupply 'tight' for my skinny legs...

anyone know if these would be what I'm looking for?

Thanks!

Phileas Fogg

Reaction score
You know, I’ve actually been considering a pair of these. Have yet to try them on.

I’m a big fan of UniQlo and I’m really surprised as to the level of value and quality present in their offerings.

Shoedddude

Reaction score
You know, I’ve actually been considering a pair of these. Have yet to try them on.

I’m a big fan of UniQlo and I’m really surprised as to the level of value and quality present in their offerings.
Great! ...well let me know what you think about the fit if you do.

Did you notice you can get them finished at the bottoms for $5 on the website..lots of people were complaining of the pants being too long so I guess they overlooked that option. $85 for some solid wool dress pants seems pretty solid to me, if they are a true slim fit.

Does anyone know of other brands or options I should check out for slim fit, wool pants for work? around $60 - $80?

Attachments

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I know there is a thread here for appreciating Uniqlo, but it seems to mainly revolve around their more fashion forward pieces..currently things like wide-leg, ankle length pants and all.

I happen to love their 'super non-iron' slim fit dress shirts for work... I know I know, many people hate on non-iron stuff here but it is what it is. I am in the category that likes those shirts.

I'm wondering if any other fans of uniqlo happen to know anything about their work pants then? I always have trouble finding pants that hit the right balance of slim - almost sknny, but not so skinny that I don't look like I fit in corporate finance and like i'm trying to make some fashion statement. I probably want pants that are like suitsupply 'tight' for my skinny legs...

anyone know if these would be what I'm looking for?

Thanks!
Love their slim fit chino’s. $19.90 on Sale / $40 regular. Cannot go wrong.

EUtroll

Reaction score
While I'm okay with the non-iron shirts, their wool trousers don't feel nice at all.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.