• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Uniqlo Online Proxy

Prosemode

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a proxy for Uniqlo, but only for the credit card transaction. I have a US address, but no US credit card so I can't order from the website. All I need is for someone to place the order for me online and provide my address as the shipping address. It'll take less than 5 minutes. My order is about $98, I will pay $105 via Paypal. Anyone willing to help a guy out? :)

Prosemode

Reaction score
I am willing to negotiate on the price, and it really couldnt' be easier on your end. Really desperate here ):

Last edited:

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there is a guy in the marketplace offering proxy service next time post in ask a question thread

Last edited:

Prosemode

Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't know ask a question was a thing. I think I know the guy you're talking about, rirawin? He does physical delivery proxies from the UK. I just need someone to make an online order on the US website and enter my address when they make the order. I messaged a few people who started threads offering physical proxies, but I thought I might have better luck appealing to the goodwill of the public =/

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's