Uniqlo Online Proxy

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Prosemode, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Prosemode

Prosemode Member

Hi, I am looking for a proxy for Uniqlo, but only for the credit card transaction. I have a US address, but no US credit card so I can't order from the website. All I need is for someone to place the order for me online and provide my address as the shipping address. It'll take less than 5 minutes. My order is about $98, I will pay $105 via Paypal. Anyone willing to help a guy out? :)

2. Prosemode

Prosemode Member

I am willing to negotiate on the price, and it really couldnt' be easier on your end. Really desperate here ):

Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  3. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

there is a guy in the marketplace offering proxy service next time post in ask a question thread

Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  4. Prosemode

Prosemode Member

Sorry, I didn't know ask a question was a thing. I think I know the guy you're talking about, rirawin? He does physical delivery proxies from the UK. I just need someone to make an online order on the US website and enter my address when they make the order. I messaged a few people who started threads offering physical proxies, but I thought I might have better luck appealing to the goodwill of the public =/