1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Uniqlo Navy Slim Fit Tasmanian Wool Suit Size Medium Jacket and Size 30 x 34 Trousers

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by The Andrew, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Andrew

The Andrew Well-Known Member

Up for sale is a Uniqlo Navy Slim Fit Tasmanian Wool Suit with size medium (36-38) Jacket and size 30 x 34 trousers. I bought a charcoal and a navy one a while back at the Uniqlo store in SoHo because they fit me so well off the rack. I haven't had a chance to get the navy one tailored yet, and I figured as a college student, I wouldn't have much use for 2 suits so I'm putting it up for sale. It's a nice lightweight suit, and it fits really great if you're slim like me (5'10", 150 Pounds). It's a two button suit, with non-functional sleeve buttons. Pretty much everything you expect from Uniqlo. I'm looking for $185 shipped in the U.S. International buyers please inquire about pricing. Thanks for looking!

Jacket Measurements:
    Shoulder: 17"
    Pit to Pit: 20.5"
    Back Length 27.5
    Sleeve Length: 26"

Trousers Measurements:
    Waist: 31"
    Inseam: 34"
    Leg Opening: 7.5"

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.