1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Uniqlo more than just jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by benchan, Aug 29, 2006.

1. benchan

benchan Senior Member

What do you guys think? The price is in Yen. And 1 USD ia bout 100 Yen. SO you can divide the price by 100 to get an idea of the cost.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

3. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

No idea what I'm supposed to be looking at, but most of the U stuff other than the jeans was kind of mediocre in styling and construction. I still have a couple of plain t-shirts, and they're working, but kind of pilling and just not great quality. They were cheap, though, so I'm not complaining. The other stuff I looked at was at Gap or barely subGap quality levels.

4. Phrost

Phrost Senior Member

Yea, I just got the 3 pack of T-shirts for 12 and change and they're pilling at the underarms after two days use. The cotton feels cheap and "pilly". I think Uniqlo is good for casual wear, they have stuff that Gap wouldn't usually have, ie: half linen shirts, pants, a little more selection for the picky like myself.