1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Uniqlo +J Premium Down Wool Parka Black Brand New with Tags

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by innerstyle, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innerstyle

innerstyle Senior member

This is from the +J 2014 re-release of the Uniqlo x Jil Sander collaboration. Bought it online and it's been kept in a sealed plastic bin with cedar chips since receiving it. You pay $140 + actual shipping cost within USA by USPS. PM me with any questions.

Uniqlo +J Premium Down Parka 2014 Re-Release
    Color: Black
    Condition: Brand new with Tags.
    Size: Men's US Extra Small (XS)

Fit Comments: Fits true to size for a XS parka as in it's designed so you can wear multiple layer underneath it. However, if you normally wear size small, are skinny or slim, don't need to layer, and want a slim fitting down coat, this XS should work you. See measurements below.

Measurements (taken with jacket laid flat, keep in mind this is for a puffy jacket):
    Chest: 20"
    Shoulder: 17"
    Sleeve (from underarm seam to end): 22"
    Back (back of neck to bottom): 26"

Shell: 100% wool/ trim: 80% wool. 20% polyester/ filling; body: down (minimum 90% down)/ trim: 100% polyester/ lining: 100% nylon/ rib: 62% acrylic, 25% wool, 12% polyester. 1% spandex

Dry clean only

Retail Price: $229.90

Measurements (taken with jacket laid flat, keep in mind this is for a puffy jacket):
    Chest: 20"
    Shoulder: 17"
    Sleeve (from underarm seam to end): 22"
    Back (back of neck to bottom): 26"

Comparison pic to Navy version included in pics.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015

2. KPO89

KPO89 Senior member

I have this coat myself. Great piece. Although mine doesn't have wool...maybe its the season before. Still excellent quality and style for a +J piece.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.