• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNIQLO is looking to hire 100 recent college graduates in 2012 world wide.

Bic Pentameter

Reaction score
No affiliation with the hiring company....(OK I bought some socks there once.)

The opportunity to join one of the most exciting Global Corporate Management teams with the fastest growing company in Japan aiming to become world's #1 by 2020.

UNIQLO is looking to hire 100 recent college graduates in 2012 world wide.

Career Fair & Career Seminar Schedule

Attendance to one of the Career Seminar is Mandatory to apply for Global Management Training Program 2012.

Please REGISTER at:

http://www.topcareer.jp/inter/uniqlo/

To learn more about the Career Seminar, Please meet GMTR representatives at the Career Fairs above.

Who is UNIQLO? UNIQLO/Fast Retailing, Inc. is one of the fastest growing apparel companies in the world with over $7 billion in Net sales with over 800 stores. http://www.fastretailing.com/eng/group/strategy/

What is UNIQLO Global Management Trainee Program?

The future global Leaders will learn how to take full responsibility for store business (revenue and profit attainment), recruitment, staff training, store costs management, and merchandize control as well as learn to drive innovation to impact the entire company through cutting edge store operation techniques.

Although your educational background and interests will be taken into consideration, UNIQLO is looking for people with the flexibility in mind and spirit to experience and learn about various functions. Make your mark on the global stage. Initial training will be in Japan for a couple of years. Upon completion of the training, you will be assigned as a Manager for global locations.

UNIQLO Seeks:

Position: The Future Global Leaders.

(Must graduate by September of 2012 for 2012 program.)

> Global Management Positions World Wide after the training period

WILLINGNESS TO TAKE ON CHALLENGES

â– Desire to develop oneself

â– Mind to understand the essential elements of issues

â– Flexibility in thought and action

â– Passion for working with others

Last edited:

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
800 stores and they can't put one in the Midwest?

Hype

Reaction score
800 stores and they can't put one in the Midwest?

Yeah I honestly don't get why they're opening 2 additional stores in NYC. If they opened the stores somewhere like LA or SF, I'm sure it would bring just as much, if not more, money.

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
training for a couple of years? is that a norm for working at fashion places?

Bic Pentameter

Reaction score
Can't speak for fashion employers, but it is typical for Japanese companies in general.

Bic

Last edited:

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

Can't speak for fashion employers, but it is typical for Japanese companies in general.

Bic

It takes that long to build up your alcohol tolerance.

Lord-Barrington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

training for a couple of years? is that a norm for working at fashion places?

Almost all rotational programs are two years. I did a rotational program in a single business function and it lasted two years.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. 90% sure I'm going into consulting but who knows. Can't hurt to apply.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will they ever open a store in LA, or sell online to America? This is ridiculous.

UrbanBard

Reaction score

I have to say. That's a lot of commitment to be a glorified manager at an Asian H&M.

or a free trip to Japan?

Thanks to the OP, interesting to think about.

yukihiro

Reaction score
Hmm.. I missed all the seminars. I'm not that interested, but it would have been interesting to see what they had to say.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads