Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by shoesnlife, Mar 4, 2013.

1. unipair guy

unipair guy Affiliate Vendor

As with all foreign Alden retailers our costs are higher due to taxes and international shipping costs. We will deduct 10% Korean VAT tax and we are offering free shipping to give our customers the best possible price. If you are ordering to the USA then you will avoid import taxes because Alden is made in USA. If anyone is interested in a particular model please PM me and I will give you a price quote in dollars. [​IMG]

2. unipair guy

We are working on adding more English to the website. In the meantime I will be happy to answer any questions or give prices in dollars. Send me a PM anytime!

3. JermynStreet

JermynStreet Senior member

Hello! These are stunning shoes. Can you provide some background on this brand?

4. unipair guy

Jalan shoes are made in Indonesia and they are Goodyear welted by hand. The hides are sourced from France. These shoes are on par for quality with other mid-range shoe makers. The owner of the company studied shoes in England and brought this knowledge back to Indonesia where labor costs are lower. All of this allows the customer to get a great quality shoe for a very reasonable price. Jalan has done very well in Japan and Korea. I hope this is helpful and I am happy to answer any other questions you have.

Unipair Guy

5. MSchapiro

MSchapiro Senior member

Makes sense :). Thank you for the answer. I see myself possibly picking some Carminas up from you in the future.

And if you had these in my size for that price would have bought them already :D
    http://unipairstore.com/shop/goods/goods_view.php?goodsno=271&category=037

Pretty close to what I've been looking for.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  6. unipair guy

Carmina is a brand worth owning! We hope to have something you like so please keep checking our thread and website because we will post pictures of our restocks! Have a great week!

Unipair Guy

7. NORE

NORE Senior member

:drool:

8. unipair guy

Classic English Brogues.

Edward Green

Malvern and Cadogan 202 Last

[​IMG]

9. unipair guy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are our some of our new Edward Green arrivals! Please let us know if you have any questions!

10. Ozzied

Ozzied Member

I'm in the market for some new tan wingtips.. and these bad boys are ticking my boxes... have never previously owned any Carmina's but they've been on my wish list for a while....

I've just checked your website (nice site by the way) and can't find these anywhere, so assume you're out of stock now? will you be getting these in at any point in the near future?

Also, whilst your site is very nicely laid out and I understand you're currently in the process of updating in English, maybe you could consider a currency switch to show prices in USD / GBP etc etc?
    I'm based in the middle east so buying and shipping from Korea would work just as well as buying and shipping from EU / USA, which Im currently doing..

11. unipair guy

We are currently working on adding more English to the website. I will answer any questions you have and Carmina is something needed in a man's wardrobe. Design, finishing, and materials are all top shelf. We will post our restocks on Styleforum as soon as they come in. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

12. unipair guy

[​IMG]

Jalan Sriwijaya

These are some of our Jalan Sriwijaya models and we will be posting more pictures in the future. please let us know if you have any questions about size or prices.

13. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

14. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

15. kayjaybee

kayjaybee Senior member

Jalan Sriwijaya - how is the sizing for these shoes? I'm very familiar with Carmina sizing and would love to try these as they seem to represent a nice value.

Thanks!
    Kevin