• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just got my crewneck sweatshirt in. I sized up from my TTS for a more loose fit and I could not be happier. Such a clean piece. I love how dark the navy is so it looks black in certain settings.

shoutout to Pat for always responding back quick with detailed answers for any question I ask before I buy something!

So glad that worked out! It's my pleasure. Thank you so much for the support!!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got my first order in yesterday of vintage t’s in a raw hem and a crew. Gotta say they fit as I wanted and I like the heavier but soft material. Might have found my new favorite shirts. Thanks Pat for making a great product ?

I love to hear this and am so glad those worked out. Thank you so much!!

Mishathebeer

Reaction score
Do you know there is another brand called uniform from la
somewhat confusing

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
pulled the trigger on Ben's shirt and crew sweatshirt to add to the other pieces I have. Shame you couldnt put out any new products for the season but looking forward to more pieces in the future.

Thank you! We agree on the new pieces. It wasn't what we had planned, but it's taught us a lot and we're better in the long haul because of it. We appreciate you. Thank you for the continued support. I hope you love the stuff you picked up.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you know there is another brand called uniform from la
somewhat confusing

We unfortunately do know about them as we've served them a cease and desist. They technically changed their name from I believe "Uniform LA" to "Uniform Studios" afterwards, but it's been an issue.

They're the same guys who have Mint Crew and a couple of other brands.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When will staples like the Full zip restock?

We're going to restock Black in the Full Zip when we run the sweatpants. The other colors won't restock as we're introducing new colors in that style.

Jliu88

Reaction score
Just got in the tees and they are amazing. Fit and quality’s on point. Can’t wait to cop some more.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My small BF haul came in. Just 2 tees (raw hem fatigue, vintage tee washed black) but I’m super happy with both of them. Washed black Vintage Tee is GOAT!

Absolutely love to hear this! I'm so glad those worked out. Thank you!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads