• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am going to pull the trigger on a few Vintage crew neck + raw hem tees. Do I take my JE AE/Uni size in them? I size down on both.

Stay TTS, I wear Medium in JE AE, the Raw Hems are a tad bit shorter and not as boxy. I guess if you size up one you can achieve the AE fit.

As far as vintage crew and Uni tee, they really don’t compare imo, the Uni tee I had to size down 1 and still then the arm holes were huge so they would flare out more. As you can see from my pics, the arms in the vintage crew fit closer to my arms. Unfortunately I don’t have pics to compare cause I returned my Uni tee right away.

Same. Oh well. hopefully we'll see some more colors for the hoodies and zips in the future!

Yeah, I have no doubt we will. 2020 is gonna be big.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got a few Vintage LS tees in this morning. Already in love with the washed black. Tried it on and haven't taken it off since. Medium fits similarly to JE University LS in size 1 but not as wide - perfectly oversized on me.

Just went back for a couple Vintage SS tees. Wish I hadn't slept on sand since it sold out but copped white and washed black.

Stoked on the brand and looking forward to new products and colors. My 50/50 micromodal/supima crews from 2 years ago are still going strong in regular rotation despite the abuse from my dryer (cba to hang dry stuff that wont shrink anyway). Keep killing it Pat.

I'm so glad those worked out! I appreciate you. Thank you so much!

Hahaha, I'm definitely dryer gang, too.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’m calling it right now, 2020 is going to be the year of @UNIFORMLA

I appreciate you. I appreciate all of y'all. You guys are amazing and the way that you've embraced the brand means the world to me. Thank you so much!

We've got a lot planned, but I'm so grateful for you guys and this moment.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got my order in today! :bounce2:
View attachment 1291657
left-right: Black full zip, Sand Crewneck Sweater, Washed Black Raw Hem Tank, Fatigue Vintage Crewneck, Fatigue Vintage Longsleeve, and Black Vintage Crew Neck

Adding it to the other 5 UNIFORM pieces I have in the closet already. Couldn’t pass up this deal, it’s too damn good.

Okay so everything is awesome, owned everything in a different color except for the full zip.

THE FULLZIP o_O holy **** it’s AMAZING. Making me contemplate copping the sand one tonight, it’s that good. So damn comfortable, fits perfectly, not too slim or too big, perfect length, Riri zippers ******* butter, wow... Pat man, you got some good ****.

I don’t think I can pick a favorite piece from the brand, maybe the Crewneck, it’s my most used, but the hoodie and fullzip is up there with it. You seriously CANNOT beat the quality for the price, it’s too damn good.

And seriously, I may sound like a broken record and I’m annoying y’all but I can’t give this brand enough love man. Keep doing big things bro, I’m along for the ride for the long run!

That's a good looking line up. I'm so glad you love the Full Zip.

Thank you for riding with us. We never get tired of you saying that. You left out that disclaimer on the end though. We appreciate you!

Fit pic of the Black Full Zip hoodie with the Washed Black Raw Hem Tank underneath

Get your orders in while the discount is still up boys!!

Stats: 5’8” 171 lbs
All pieces size Medium

View attachment 1291683 View attachment 1291684

Edit: More fit pics

View attachment 1291687
Sand Crew Neck

View attachment 1291688
Fatigue Vintage Crew

View attachment 1291689
Washed Black Vintage Raw Hem Tank

View attachment 1291690
Black Vintage Raw Hem Tee

View attachment 1291691
Fatigue Vintage Long Sleeve

Hopefully this helps give y’all a good reference!

Everything looks great. Thank you for posting the shots. That Fatigue looks great on you!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Of course my Uniform LA stuff is first to arrive out of all the things ordered last week, so happy with my vintage shirts. I can’t wait for the sweatpants to drop.

We appreciate you. I'm so glad those worked out! Thank you so much!

The Million Dollar Sweats are coming....

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Same. Oh well. hopefully we'll see some more colors for the hoodies and zips in the future!

New colors in the french terry are coming.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my crewneck sweatshirt in. I sized up from my TTS for a more loose fit and I could not be happier. Such a clean piece. I love how dark the navy is so it looks black in certain settings.

shoutout to Pat for always responding back quick with detailed answers for any question I ask before I buy something!

NamD

Reaction score
Got my first order in yesterday of vintage t’s in a raw hem and a crew. Gotta say they fit as I wanted and I like the heavier but soft material. Might have found my new favorite shirts. Thanks Pat for making a great product ?

Bash Tian

Reaction score
pulled the trigger on Ben's shirt and crew sweatshirt to add to the other pieces I have. Shame you couldnt put out any new products for the season but looking forward to more pieces in the future.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got the raw edge vintage t along with my usual long sleeves. Amazing.

really need black 3 pack restock in large

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads