• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just started reading about this brand today, hope I'm not too late on the sale ? can someone tell me about the weight of the crew tees? I'm more of a heavyweight tee fan so I was just curious before I purchased. Definitely looking into grabbing a crew sweatshirt though!

Welcome! Thank you for checking us out.

The original tees (the Supima/Micromodal) ones are about 7 ounces. The Vintage Tees are closer to 11 ounces. If you’re into heavier tees, I’d definitely recommend those. I think you’ll also love the Crew Neck Sweatshirt. Those are really popular.

We haven’t issued a StyleForum code for December yet but you can’t stack codes. Our Black Friday sale is our biggest sale of the year which ends tonight. If you see something you like, I’d jump on it as we’re selling out of a lot of stuff it’s our lowest price of the year.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I’d love to help you out.

Jliu88

Reaction score
I’m new to uniform LA and was wondering how the dual zip hoodies compares to the JE dual flash hoodies in sizing? Do I go TTS?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’m new to uniform LA and was wondering how the dual zip hoodies compares to the JE dual flash hoodies in sizing? Do I go TTS?

Hey! Yes, we recommend going true to size on the Full Zip Hoodie.

I’d say they fit similar to the Flash 2 hoodie from John Elliott (our Full Zip might be slightly slimmer). The original Flash hoodie from them is slimmer than our Full Zip Hoodie. That’s the one that a lot of people were sizing up in.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jliu88

Reaction score
Hey! Yes, we recommend going true to size on the Full Zip Hoodie.

I’d say they fit similar to the Flash 2 hoodie from John Elliott (our Full Zip might be slightly slimmer). The original Flash hoodie from them is slimmer than our Full Zip Hoodie. That’s the one that a lot of people were sizing up in.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks! Are there exchanges in case anything doesn’t work out if I use the 25% code?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks! Are there exchanges in case anything doesn’t work out if I use the 25% code?
Absolutely. We’ll take care of you if anything doesn’t work out or you need anything.

acidrapctr

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply Pat. I appreciate it :) Will order and worry about the financial ramifications later hahaha

Sully89

Reaction score
Also new to the brand here. Sorry for another sizing question but I wear XL in all JE hoodies and Raglan Crews. I’m 6-2, 180 and looking at the sizing chart for the Uniform LA crewneck sweatshirt I am on the fence of the XL vs Large. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Jliu88

Reaction score
Also new to the brand here. Sorry for another sizing question but I wear XL in all JE hoodies and Raglan Crews. I’m 6-2, 180 and looking at the sizing chart for the Uniform LA crewneck sweatshirt I am on the fence of the XL vs Large. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
I would compare the sizing charts between JE and uniform website. I think XL would be ideal though. Hopefully pat can help you better.

Sully89

Reaction score
Thanks man. I did that and noticed when comparing to raglan crews uniform is bit longer. In fact, even the L has a longer body length than raglan which is why I second guessed just buying the XL.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Someone who has both may be able to better answer that question. When I tried on the Raglan Hoodie from John Elliott, I found it to run small. That was a year ago. I’m not sure if they’ve updated their sizing since then.

We recommend going TTS on the Sweatshirt for a normal/more tailored fit and sizing up one for a more oversized fit.

If you get one and decide the other size would be better. I’ll take care of you.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear a small in all my JE hoodies/crews. I took a small in the UNI crew neck and it fits perfect. I ended up with black, navy, and sand. I wear them more days than not, and far more often than my JE raglan crews. The raglans always seem so cropped at ride up which has been annoying to me. Hope that helps!

Edit: I actually take a medium in the old flash

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I did that and noticed when comparing to raglan crews uniform is bit longer. In fact, even the L has a longer body length than raglan which is why I second guessed just buying the XL.

I go TTS on the JE and UNIFORM Crews. It’s definitely a tailored fit. Lengthwise it’s definitely longer than JE, which I prefer. I own the Black right now and have sand coming in today. Honestly not copping anymore JE Crews unless the colors blow me away, can’t wait for more colors from UNIFORM.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads