• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don’t do a sale. Stuff is ridiculously affordable already.

It seriously is, plus our SF 10% off coupon. The quality we get for the price you can’t find anywhere else. I’d honestly be extremely surprised if there is one, with how small of an operation they are.

mrballs

Reaction score
Just got to know of this label after experiencing JE AE Tees. Can anyone advice whether to stay TTS relative to AEs or size up?

Glad that there will be a BF sale. Any word on when it will start @UNIFORMLA and how fast can it be shipped to LA? Am staying at a hotel here till 30th Nov.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stay TTS, they’re shorter and less boxy than JE AE’s.

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got to know of this label after experiencing JE AE Tees. Can anyone advice whether to stay TTS relative to AEs or size up?

Glad that there will be a BF sale. Any word on when it will start @UNIFORMLA and how fast can it be shipped to LA? Am staying at a hotel here till 30th Nov.
They are located in LA, so a day. I live in NC, and I get them in like 2 days. Customer service is quick!

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes! PAT IS DA MAN!

For real, best customer service I have ever seen. His custom note, extremely fast shipping, awesome communication, great return policy, those are just to name a few. Can't wait for the black friday sale! Already got a few items ready to buy.

mrballs

Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the tips guys. Cant wait to get my order in as well!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

We're so glad you found us.

Early access to the Black Friday sale will start tomorrow (Wednesday) for our repeat customers. I'll give the forum an early access code Thursday and the official sale will kick off Friday.

Everything is shipped out of LA, so shipping should take a day to you in LA.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'm going to send you a DM.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads