• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Mishathebeer

Reaction score
i want to order a vintage ls but i want to be sure on the size
im a size L in gildan ultra cotton 2400, i know not quality but i like the fit and im a size L in the uniqlo u pocket longlsleeve
when looking in the size chart i think i need a large
am i right

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im a size L in gildan ultra cotton 2400, i know not quality but i like the fit and im a size L in the uniqlo u pocket longlsleeve
am i right

You're right. I have a Medium Uniqlo U Pocket Long Sleeve and the Medium Vintage Long Sleeve fits about the same. Love the Vintage Long Sleeve, highly recommend it!

Also, if it doesn't work out for you, their customer service is freaking awesome, so you should have no issue exchanging.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, I know you're getting tired of hearing from me but I had to drop some more love for this brand.

This is my second time ordering from them. I ordered on Monday night, shipped out Tuesday and received my order Thursday. TWO DAYS from California to Florida, seriously awesome that y'all use Priority Shipping, love it. Anyways, opened the box up, got the signature awesome note from Pat and proceeded to try on all the stuff I ordered, all Mediums:
  • Crew Neck Sweatshirt Black
  • Pullover Hoodie Black **
    • Just wanted to let you all know how awesome the customer service is, this hoodie was out of stock in their inventory, so I asked on here if they were restocking anytime soon and he said months but there was a local store still carrying them. He asked me if I wanted him to get it from the store and he'll update the website and I can purchase it, so of course I said yes. When I was ready I asked to update the site and BOOM, ORDERED!
  • Vintage Raw Hem Black
  • Vintage Raw Hem Washed Black
  • Vintage Crew Neck Tee White
  • Vintage Long Sleeve Tee White
The fit is spot on for all items, Crew Neck Sweater is not too snug but has a nice slim profile, same with the hoodie. John Elliot Anti-Expo's are my favorite tee, which is why I went with the Vintage Raw Hem, the fit is very similar although not as long which is great for guys like me who are 5'8" or under 6' lol. I can go on and on about the other items but they all fit great, are super comfortable, and definitely great QC.

The Vintage Crew Neck Tee, I expected it to fit like the John Elliott University Tee but it fits a lot more like the John Elliott Crew Neck Tee, just shorter. I probably could have achieved that look if I sized up one, instead of going TTS Medium.

I just wanted to drop some more love for this brand in here. The clothing, the prices, the shipping, the customer service, everything is spot on and how it should be! Obviously they're still small so its a bit easier to do all that but I'm excited to see this brand grow and cop some more items in the future!

Much love from ya boy here in Florida! Keep up the great work guys!

edit: I wanted to say I AM NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS AND I PAID FULL PRICE FOR EVERYTHING I ORDERED, but used the 10% discount code here lol.

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, I know you're getting tired of hearing from me but I had to drop some more love for this brand.

This is my second time ordering from them. I ordered on Monday night, shipped out Tuesday and received my order Thursday. TWO DAYS from California to Florida, seriously awesome that y'all use Priority Shipping, love it. Anyways, opened the box up, got the signature awesome note from Pat and proceeded to try on all the stuff I ordered, all Mediums:
    • Just wanted to let you all know how awesome the customer service is, this hoodie was out of stock in their inventory, so I asked on here if they were restocking anytime soon and he said months but there was a local store still carrying them. He asked me if I wanted him to get it from the store and he'll update the website and I can purchase it, so of course I said yes. When I was ready I asked to update the site and BOOM, ORDERED!
  • Vintage Raw Hem Black
The fit is spot on for all items, Crew Neck Sweater is not too snug but has a nice slim profile, same with the hoodie. John Elliot Anti-Expo's are my favorite tee, which is why I went with the Vintage Raw Hem, the fit is very similar although not as long which is great for guys like me who are 5'8" or under 6' lol. I can go on and on about the other items but they all fit great, are super comfortable, and definitely great QC.

The Vintage Crew Neck Tee, I expected it to fit like the John Elliott University Tee but it fits a lot more like the John Elliott Crew Neck Tee, just shorter. I probably could have achieved that look if I sized up one, instead of going TTS Medium.

I just wanted to drop some more love for this brand in here. The clothing, the prices, the shipping, the customer service, everything is spot on and how it should be! Obviously they're still small so its a bit easier to do all that but I'm excited to see this brand grow and cop some more items in the future!

Uniform is seriously the best, I wear one of the crew neck sweatshirts almost daily

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
am i right

I'm not personally familiar with either of the tees you listed. I know Gildan and Uniqlo, of course, but I'm not super knowledgeable of their product catalog/offerings outside of a few specific tees/hoodies. We recommend going TTS in the Vintage Tees (which sounds like it'd be a large) or sizing up for an oversized fit. I'm going to send you a PM to hopefully further help you.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

• Vintage Raw Hem Black

edit: I wanted to say I AM NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS AND I PAID FULL PRICE FOR EVERYTHING I ORDERED, but used the 10% discount code here lol.

Haha just saw the disclaimer at the bottom. I'm so glad everything worked out! It's our pleasure to help you out. We appreciate you, the review, and the support. Thank you so much!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Uniform is seriously the best, I wear one of the crew neck sweatshirts almost daily

We appreciate you...and also like to think that we've helped you save a lot of lives in those sweatshirts.

l0ftykeith

Reaction score
Would anyone be kind enough to post a fit pic in the crew neck sweatshirt? Been waiting too long to pull the trigger.

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
two requests
even thicker shirts / variations
shorter unhemmed versions for the shorties in here

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads