• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

npa23

Reaction score
z
View attachment 1197282
So good. It’s not as washed out as most of/if not all of my JE washed black tees, and that’s perfect for me at this point. More washed black, which is my favorite color for tees, but variety at the same time.

And for anyone considering sizing up, this is a size up in the Vintage crew. Love it. Also picked up White in a size up.
View attachment 1197285
Size up looks solid

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got my raw hems in today. green and tan are great - s is slim fit on my medium body and m is slightly oversized

the washed black raw hem seems to fit differently tho. the medium fits like a small and i didn't try the small (i might later and edit)

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got my raw hems in today. green and tan are great - s is slim fit on my medium body and m is slightly oversized

the washed black raw hem seems to fit differently tho. the medium fits like a small and i didn't try the small (i might later and edit)

My washed black raw fit smaller than my fatigue one as well..

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

My washed black raw fit smaller than my fatigue one as well..

I'm glad you're loving the Vintage Raw Hems.

I appreciate you guys bringing the Washed Black to my attention. I'm going to pull some of the production and measure it against the others. When we did preproduction (the run before going into full production) this wasn't the case.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I appreciate you guys bringing the Washed Black to my attention. I'm going to pull some of the production and measure it against the others. When we did preproduction (the run before going into full production) this wasn't the case.

It felt more snug in the shoulders and chest on first wear and shorter in length, but it does have nice give fairly quickly... still a good fit for me.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my raw hem in today too. Just a quick try on but I love the weight of the fabric and the fit is pretty great. It will definitely get a lot of wear this summer! Won't be my last purchase here either!

MMcFly

Reaction score

I didn’t have this with mine. My size small washed black raw hem is nearly identical in size to my small sand non-raw.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do the raw edges end up rolling after a wash?

Also....would move to see tank tops in the vintage tee material and general shape.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got my raw hem in today too. Just a quick try on but I love the weight of the fabric and the fit is pretty great. It will definitely get a lot of wear this summer! Won't be my last purchase here either!

So glad you're enjoying your Raw Hem! We appreciate the support. Thank you!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do the raw edges end up rolling after a wash?

Also....would move to see tank tops in the vintage tee material and general shape.

The edges do roll more after washing/drying. The bottom edge on most colors is slightly rolled when you receive it.

That's a great idea on the tanks. We're finalizing patterns this coming week and moving into production on tanks in this fabric.

japejapejape

Reaction score
glad to see the raw hems coming out

i actually have the original u necks before they updated the fit and i raw hemmed all of them... they are a couple years old now and i still wear them to this day

amazing to see the brand grow. i remember when they website only had 2 tees to choose from

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
glad to see the raw hems coming out

i actually have the original u necks before they updated the fit and i raw hemmed all of them... they are a couple years old now and i still wear them to this day

amazing to see the brand grow. i remember when they website only had 2 tees to choose from

Thank you so much! You've been down from the jump and we truly appreciate it. I'm glad to hear the u necks are still holding up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads