• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will there be other tri-blend colors introduced? The tri-blend stuff has held up amazingly well. The u-neck shirts in that material are my favorite by far.

I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying those and that they've held up well. We've gotten a lot of similar positive feedback on the tri-blend stuff and are defininitely going to explore different colors in those. Were there any particular colors you're hoping for?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 1188837

These fit very well. They are more boxy than the regular tees, but not oversized. I am actually tempted to try 1 size up in the future for an Oversized fit, because the shape and thickness of this shirt could make for a great oversized tee. I will be wearing the Fatigue some time this weekend and will post pic for reference.

View attachment 1188838
Top: Fatigue
Bottom: Olive

I will definitely need a Fatigue hoodie in the Fall - is it in your plans @UNIFORMLA ?

We're definitely going to incorporate Fatigue in things to come. I think you're really going to love the Sand in this as well.

soaped

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only thing i can think of right now is an oatmeal heather.

I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying those and that they've held up well. We've gotten a lot of similar positive feedback on the tri-blend stuff and are defininitely going to explore different colors in those. Were there any particular colors you're hoping for?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FDF11DC8-F5A6-4041-A540-678AED46A5B2.jpeg
Vintage tee in small
E5F9FB2E-046B-4339-951E-8E93BDCB676C.jpeg
vintage tee in XS

@UNIFORMLA you did it again. Great f*ckin tees for the price. The xs is a size down from my sweatshirt size, but it is one of the best tees I’ve tried on. The small is great in its own right, might keep both, it’s hard to say. They both fit great in their own ways. I love these shirts and I love this brand. Great job pat! Keep up the good work.

One more thing, how is it my uniformLA packages come in two days and my JE packages take over a week?

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1189110 Vintage tee in small View attachment 1189111 vintage tee in XS

@UNIFORMLA you did it again. Great f*ckin tees for the price. The xs is a size down from my sweatshirt size, but it is one of the best tees I’ve tried on. The small is great in its own right, might keep both, it’s hard to say. They both fit great in their own ways. I love these shirts and I love this brand. Great job pat! Keep up the good work.

Small fits best.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say one fits better than the other, it’s more like too different looks. I think they both fit well in their own right.

True. I would say based on intended fit of the shirt, the small would be my preference.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 1189110 Vintage tee in small View attachment 1189111 vintage tee in XS

One more thing, how is it my uniformLA packages come in two days and my JE packages take over a week?

The tees look great! Thank you for the kind words and for posting some pictures!

Deceive

Reaction score
Looking to sell a Black Crew LS and a White Crew LS, both size large, for $60 invoiced & shipped. They are both in excellent condition and have only been worn a few times, just wasn’t keen on them. Trying to fund some more Vintage Crew tees!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads