• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA

What might we expect in seasonal colors for SS19?

We're still finalizing this, but the new colors look like they're going to be Coyote, Fatigue, and Washed Black.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We're still finalizing this, but the new colors look like they're going to be Coyote, Fatigue, and Washed Black.

Sounds very interesting! What would you compare Coyote and Fatigue to?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds very interesting! What would you compare Coyote and Fatigue to?

Coyote and Fatigue are both inspired by the military's color lexicon. Coyote is a brown shade. Fatigue is a grayish olive shade. I'll try to post a picture once we have everything finalized to give you a better idea.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Coyote and Fatigue are both inspired by the military's color lexicon. Coyote is a brown shade. Fatigue is a grayish olive shade. I'll try to post a picture once we have everything finalized to give you a better idea.
looking forward to the washed black. Hoodies and tees?

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you make a high neck hoodie. JE discontinued theirs.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

All three colors are great choices.

Can you make a high neck hoodie. JE discontinued theirs.

What’s that look like?

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How long until new items drop? Just debating ordering some more stuff and whether to wait or not.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How long until new items drop? Just debating ordering some more stuff and whether to wait or not.

We're running behind on the initial Supima drop. We were hoping this month, but it's looking like it's going to be late February/early March.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That actually reminds me. The new StyleForum exclusive 10% discount code for January is: SF10JAN
Forgot about this for my hoodie order but just grabbed a long sleeve tee. Great stuff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads