• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and the brand. My name is Pat. I joined StyleForum 10 years ago (under my username “wurlwyde”) looking to dress better. I felt dejected by the common shopping experience (the mall, department stores, and chain retailers). I’d go shopping often but found everything to be unnecessarily over designed, overly branded, and cheaply made. I was hesitant to buy anything and when I did, I did so out of necessity, leaving me with a closet full of clothes that I didn’t love and that didn’t work well together.

Feeling like there had to be something better, I scoured the web and found this forum. Here, I’ve found a wonderful community that’s helped me discover a number of great brands and build a wardrobe of some amazing pieces. And while I’m extremely grateful for all that I’ve found, I’ve never shaken the feeling that a key part of my wardrobe was missing. I’ve built a solid closet of jackets, footwear, jeans, and dress clothes, but always felt like my core wardrobe needed work.

In trying to fill that gap, I’ve bought almost everything on the market, never really finding what I was looking for. And though a number of companies have popped up vowing to solve this problem. Each seemed to fall short. Basics tended to be in one of two categories either (1) nice but too expensive to justify buying multiples and wearing daily or (2) affordable but poor fitting and cheaply made defeating the purpose. Frustrated with the search, I began studying the problem.

After feeling like I had a solid understanding of everything, I found manufacturing partners to help me execute my vision and created UNI/FORM. The brand is built around the idea of creating truly premium basics at an accessible price. We focus excessively on fit, fabric, and construction with the underlying goal of creating a functional daily wardrobe. The line is understated and entirely made in the United States. We started with t-shirts as it’s something that I personally had a lot of trouble finding and are expanding into other basic categories with sweatshirts and hoodies coming next month.

We’re excited to be a part of StyleForum as this is where it all began and hope you'll accompany us on this journey.

We’d love for you to try us on. We offer 15% off your first purchase with email sign up and have a special 10% off October StyleForum discount for members with code: OCTSF10

https://uniformla.com

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice! Just received my first tee last week. Very impressed and highly recommend.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
I'm excited to see forum-ites getting engaged on the maker side of things.

I just ordered a curved hem u-neck. Hoping more colors will come along in that model eventually, maybe some tanks a little further down the road.

Jflo301

Reaction score
Been meaning to pick up more tees from y’all. Just ordered 2 more crews and 2 more LS!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Super happy to see you guys here! Looking forward to what's coming.

Thank you! You've been with us since day one. From what we discussed a while ago, I think you're really going to love the full zip hoodies we have coming.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered 3 LS and 3 SS a couple of weeks ago. Great product. Love the use of modal.

My suggestion: Make a hoodie out of the same material

Thank you! I appreciate the support and am so glad they worked out. We actually have a store that stocks our stuff near you if you ever want to try on the u-neck.

Nice! Just received my first tee last week. Very impressed and highly recommend.

Thank you! I love to hear that and appreciate the cosign!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm excited to see forum-ites getting engaged on the maker side of things.

I just ordered a curved hem u-neck. Hoping more colors will come along in that model eventually, maybe some tanks a little further down the road.

Thank you! I truly appreciate the support and hope to make y'all proud. It was honestly a bit nerve-racking to hit "post" on this this afternoon and make the transition. We have tanks in the works for spring. You'll have to let me know what you think when you get the tee.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Pat, will you be coming out with the crew neck tee in tri blend grey? Not really a fan of heather grey.

And any plans for v neck tees? I would love a white one but not sure if I would prefer 100% cotton or the modal blend in that.

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
@j023 Uniform vs JE olive. Uniform is more of an army green, nice earthy tone.

IMG_20181012_032423.jpg

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are you guys going to be doing anything heavy or super-heavy weight? unfortunately the drape of the super soft and mixed materials doesn't work for me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads