• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Speaking half-zips, hope the Cement CW makes it to the half-zip. Love the color on my fleece hoodie and it would look amazing in the half-zips. Full zip too.

Miss the Steel and Cement colorways in general.

Totally forgot to comment about the raw hem flannel I picked up. I love it, very substantial. Flows great. Not overly heavy, perfect to throw during the cooler spring months. Please make more...
I'm so glad the Aberdeen Relaxed Flannel you picked up worked out! It looks great on you. I hope the shoot was a huge success. I hear you on the Steel and Cement colorways. I'm a big fan of those two as well. We have a similar color to Cement coming in the fall/winter.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to share with you guys some shots of the Heavyweight Cropped Tee that is on the way. This is a style that was recommend by our community here. We've been working on it for the past couple months. After six samples, we're finally ready to release it.

This silhouette is going to debut in our proprietary Twisted Heather jersey. This is the same material used on the Artist Long Sleeve in Light Heather and the Artist Tee in Light Heather. It has a relaxed fit (similar to the Artist Tee) and a cropped length. The tee works great alone paired with some Sunset Court Shorts (or chinos) or layered under an Aberdeen Relaxed Flannel with jeans. It's a really versatile fit that I love. I've been wear testing it as we developed it. Initially the cropped length took some getting used to for me, but after wearing it for a bit, it's a great way to add variety to a lot of fits. I find myself reaching for it a lot.

UNI:FORM Charles Jackson in Light Heather Heavyweight Cropped Tee and Carolina Sunset Court S...jpeg

UNI:FORM Charles Jackson in Light Heather Heavyweight Cropped Tee, Japanese Canvas Pants and ...jpeg

Last edited:

NOTCARTEL777

Reaction score
WTS

$60 per pair of shorts plus shipping

Size Medium - Black Vintage Field Shorts - Worn Twice Could Pass As new

Size Medium - Conifer Vintage Field Shorts - Worn Once Could Pass As new

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our best-selling tee in our most popular fabric is returning tomorrow. The Heavyweight Artist Tee is dropping tomorrow (4/7) at 10AM (PDT) in Dawn, Dusk, Washed Asphalt, Washed Black, and Driftwood. These tees are made of our 12.5-ounce Twisted Supima, a fabric that we developed to balance comfort with weight. They're substantial, breathable, and extremely comfortable. Since it's inception, it's been our most sought after fabric with the Heavyweight Artist Tee being our most popular silhouette in Twisted Supima.

This drop features the debut of three new colorways:
-Dawn (a very light lilac/pink)
-Driftwood (a very masculine grayish/brown beige)
-Washed Asphalt (a pigment-dyed vintage grey developed to mimic vintage black tees that have been weathered with sun and wear)

It also includes the return of two of our most popular releases:
-Dusk (a very subtle purplish blue)– we released this colorway in the Original Weight Artist Tee and it sold out immediately. It featured the debut of our use of direct dying, a dying technique that combines the coloring of our Washed Tees with more colorfastness. So it will fade/evolve but does so much slower than our Washed Colors.
-Washed Black (our best selling signature Washed Tee)

UNI:FORM Heavyweight Artist Tee in Dawn and Dusk Layflat UNIFORMLA IG Timeline Post.png

Left to right: Dawn and Dusk

UNI:FORM Heavyweight Artist Tee in Washed Asphalt, Washed Black, and Driftwood Layflat UNIFORM...png

Left to right: Washed Asphalt, Washed Black, and Driftwood

I absolutely love how everything turned out and am super excited for you guys to see them in person.

I'll post links here tomorrow the moment everything is live.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dawn is such a rad color, wow
Thank you so much! I'm a big fan of that color. We just posted some shots of the Heavyweight Artist Tee in Dawn on our Instagram.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I hope you guys had an amazing Easter!

I found out right before the new Heavyweight Artist Tees dropped that Airows named the Sunset Court Shorts the best mesh shorts under $100. We were elated by the news and wanted to share if with you guys.

The Best Mesh Shorts Under $100 - UNI/FORM Sunset Court Shorts

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Epaulet x UNI/FORM update

Hey guys! Quick note from Sashiko land... we're almost done with cutting on your garments. Sewing is either going to start this weekend or Monday, and shouldn't take too long. We should be ready with finished goods shipping right at the end of the month. I'll post some status pics when I have them.

ihrm4

Reaction score
Will we be seeing anymore of the souvenir 2.0 in 21oz fabric? I missed out on the epaulet collab but I'm looking for something I can wear in the spring/summer and it seems to fit the bill perfectly

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will we be seeing anymore of the souvenir 2.0 in 21oz fabric? I missed out on the epaulet collab but I'm looking for something I can wear in the spring/summer and it seems to fit the bill perfectly
The redesigned Souvenir Sweatshirt 2.0 is slated to drop next week in our redesigned 24oz fleece terry. Down the road, it's possible it could see an introduction/run in the 21oz french terry we used in the Epaulet collab, but there are no concrete plans to do that yet.

I just sent you a DM.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are dropping the Heavyweight Cropped Tee in Light Heather tomorrow. This is a style that we developed at the request of our community here. It took a few months and a lot of samples to get it right, but I absolutely love the end product and hope you guys do as well.

It's made of our proprietary Twisted Heather jersey. This is the same material used on the Artist Long Sleeve in Light Heather and the Artist Tee in Light Heather. It has a relaxed fit (similar to the Artist Tee) and a cropped length. We're debuting it in a single color but plan to release it in Black and White (with possibly more colors) if the release is well received. As I've been wear testing it for the past few months, this has become a personal favorite of mine. It's extremely versatile and a great way to play with silhouettes/outfits.

UNI:FORM Premium Heavyweight Cropped Tee in Light Heather and Carolina Sunset Court Mesh Short...png

We are also dropping the Souvenir Collection 2.0 in Black and Heather Grey. This is our entirely redesigned refined "regular" fit fleece terry set (compared to the Studio Collection it is less oversized throughout). This collection consists of the Souvenir Sweatshirt 2.0, Souvenir Hoodie 2.0 and Souvenir Sweatpants. It features the debut of our ultra-premium 24-ounce fleece terry. This is our newest fleece Terry development. We went back to the yarn level to design an ultra-premium fleece terry that is substantial, pamperingly soft on the inside and retains its shape much better than the original release.

In wearing this for months during our wear/wash testing phase, I fell in love with everything in this collection. I think a lot of you guys who want your pieces to be comfortable and prefer a less oversized fit are going to absolutely love this one.

UNI:FORM Premium Souvenir Sweatshirt 2.0 in Black and Souvenir Sweatpants in Black on Charles ...png

UNI:FORM Premium Souvenir Sweatshirt 2.0 in Heather Grey and Souvenir Sweatpants in Heather Gr...png

Everything drops tomorrow (4/28) at 10AM (PDT). I'll post a link to everything here the minute it goes live.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, it's @UNIFORMLA and @Epaulet at the dye house.

Way back in the day, and this will be dating me, in 1999-2002, I used to be in the garment district a fair bit, and dye houses were some of the most interesting parts of the manufacturing process. Cutting and sewing is needed, but also pretty boring. Making a gradient dyed knit is massively more interestng.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads