• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to share with you guys some photos of the new Heavyweight Studio Full Zip that's coming out of production early next week. This is a piece that builds on our best-selling Heavyweight Studio Half Zip. It was requested by a member here shortly after the Half Zip released. From the beginning, I loved the idea (especially as it gave me an outlet for my Squid Game tracksuit obsession). We began formal development on it in July.

Like all of the Heavyweight Studio Collection, it's made of our ultra-premium 27-ounce French Terry. This is the Heavyweight French Terry we developed in house with the goal of balancing weight with comfort. The French Terry uses only premium yarns to create a fabric that is substantial, breathable and pamperingly soft. It features a full length separating Riri zipper that gives you the option of wearing it unzipped or fully zipped. It has two single-welt pockets on the front (replacing the Half Zip's kangaroo pocket) and an inside zipper guard that hides the zipper taper and gives it a super clean look as you're wearing it unzipped.

Full zipped this piece gives me the vibes of a luxurious track jacket/track suit (especially when paired with the Heavyweight Studio Sweatpants 2.0). Unzipped it's elevated and versatile but more casual. It looks great unzipped with the collar folded down or worn up. It works well paired with a pair of a straight leg chinos/cargos or Vintage Field Shorts. Jake (who's been with me since we began expanding beyond t-shirts) says it's hands down his favorite piece we've made.

Here are some shots I took in the bathroom at the factory (please excuse the dirty mirror, I wasn't able to take one home with me).

UNI:FORM Heavyweight Studio Full Zip in Light Heather Unzipped UNIFORMLA.jpeg

UNI:FORM Heavyweight Studio Full Zip in Light Heather Unzipped SideUNIFORMLA.jpeg

UNI:FORM Heavyweight Studio Full Zip in Light Heather Zipped UNIFORMLA.jpeg

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to share with you guys some photos of the new Heavyweight Studio Full Zip that's coming out of production early next week. This is a piece that builds on our best-selling Heavyweight Studio Half Zip. It was requested by a member here shortly after the Half Zip released. From the beginning, I loved the idea (especially as it gave me an outlet for my Squid Game tracksuit obsession). We began formal development on it in July.

Like all of the Heavyweight Studio Collection, it's made of our ultra-premium 27-ounce French Terry. This is the Heavyweight French Terry we developed in house with the goal of balancing weight with comfort. The French Terry uses only premium yarns to create a fabric that is substantial, breathable and pamperingly soft. It features a full length separating Riri zipper that gives you the option of wearing it unzipped or fully zipped. It has two single-welt pockets on the front (replacing the Half Zip's kangaroo pocket) and an inside zipper guard that hides the zipper taper and gives it a super clean look as you're wearing it unzipped.

Full zipped this piece gives me the vibes of a luxurious track jacket/track suit (especially when paired with the Heavyweight Studio Sweatpants 2.0). Unzipped it's elevated and versatile but more casual. It looks great unzipped with the collar folded down or worn up. It works well paired with a pair of a straight leg chinos/cargos or Vintage Field Shorts. Jake (who's been with me since we began expanding beyond t-shirts) says it's hands down his favorite piece we've made.

Here are some shots I took in the bathroom at the factory (please excuse the dirty mirror, I wasn't able to take one home with me).

View attachment 1886551

View attachment 1886555
View attachment 1886557
Hey Pat - just so we can be sure to publicize this to the greater community - do you have a drop day/time for this, at least approximately? Thanks. Appreciate you.

correctpeaches

Reaction score
Love the styles but wish the length of everything (tees, hoodies etc) were like an inch longer! I'm 6'0 175lbs so can't size up without getting lost in fabric. Not sure if anyone else feels the same.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the styles but wish the length of everything (tees, hoodies etc) were like an inch longer! I'm 6'0 175lbs so can't size up without getting lost in fabric. Not sure if anyone else feels the same.
I dunno. I’m 5’11” and just under 185, and the M fits just about perfectly for a “regular” fit.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

View attachment 1886551

View attachment 1886555
View attachment 1886557

Looks great! I'm absolutely getting one when they drop. I was really into the shape of your half zip, but a full zip is way easier for me to get on and off. What colors are you going to have?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Big fan of the hoodie. I went the no half stepping route for my gym hoodie and got a Cream one. Looks and feels great...and the damn thing felt like a brick when first opened. It's heavy!
Surprisingly breathable for the weight, though I suppose the looser silhouette plays some role there as well.
The louche fit is...very different than what I'm used to, but also extremely comfortable.
I'm definitely not the ideal target market, but very glad I found the brand. Wouldn't hesitate to pick up a few more.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big fan of the hoodie. I went the no half stepping route for my gym hoodie and got a Cream one. Looks and feels great...and the damn thing felt like a brick when first opened. It's heavy!
Surprisingly breathable for the weight, though I suppose the looser silhouette plays some role there as well.
The louche fit is...very different than what I'm used to, but also extremely comfortable.
I'm definitely not the ideal target market, but very glad I found the brand. Wouldn't hesitate to pick up a few more.
My 15 year old daughter wears her oversized heavyweight crew all the time. Definitely wears it better than me.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Was there a particular style you were hoping was longer? Most of our models are around your height/weight and wear a medium in the ecomm shots.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looks great! I'm absolutely getting one when they drop. I was really into the shape of your half zip, but a full zip is way easier for me to get on and off. What colors are you going to have?
Thank you so much! These are coming in the four seasonal colors that we dropped the Heavyweight Studio Half Zip in.

UNI:FORM Relaxed Fit Heavyweight French Terry Half Zip Sweatshirt in Light Heather, Cypress, C...png

From top to bottom its:
-Black
-Cream
-Cypress
-Light Heather

Each color has a matching pair of Heavyweight Studio Sweatpants 2.0 made from the same dye lot so the sets match perfectly.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I absolutely love to hear this. I'm really glad it worked out. I'm so glad you found us and love having you be a part of the brand.

We've redesigned our entire french/fleece terry collection. The Heavyweight Studio Collection was the first to debut from that redesign and is our loosest silhouette of the bunch. We've expanded it the most as it's become a best seller and customer favorite. But we have two more silhouettes on the way. The redesigned Souvenir Collection which is debuting soon is our refined "regular" fit. It's less oversized than the Studio Collection and features a 24-ounce fleece terry we designed.

Later in the year, we're introducing the redesigned Classic Collection which is our original french terry releases (Crewneck Sweatshirt, Pull Over Hoodie, etc) reimagined in updated/improved silhouettes and a more premium 21-ounce French Terry. The Classic Collection features timeless french terry styles in more tailored cuts.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New Pickup day!

I-10 trucker, white OGW Artist, Studio crew (all smalls).

Some pics for you guys. I'm 5’9 155

58168709-4E25-4C20-9F5B-3A2433BA99AC.jpeg
5C037976-DC0D-45D0-A48B-1C7E59BFC782.jpeg

Quick thoughts.

The I-10 trucker is really, really nice. Everything feels super luxe on it. The soft inner lining, the sweatband, and the super thick bill. The shape is really good with lots of structure, fit my head perfectly from the get go didn't have to **** around with it at all. all the extra time Pat took to dial this in really shows.

Not much to be said about Artist, I love the tee. It feels a tad long, I don't know what dude is smoking saying these could be longer. I measured next to my dust artist and it is quite a bit longer. Wonder if the wash / dry cycle shrunk it up. I'm sure once I wash and dry this it will be perfect.

Studio HW Crew in Light heather is really, really nice. I never kept any crew I purchases the fit was always off. Pat nails this silouette so thank you for guys like me who like OS crews. Felt like a tank when I first pulled it out. Excited to put some miles on this . I'll likely grab the hoodie version if this holds up !

I def hopped on the ULA train late but better late than never. No stinkers yet all bangers.

Last edited:

Jking0821

Reaction score
As some one who prefers longer Tees I guess my torso is a little long or something but I’m 6 foot 185lbs and I have the artist T in a large and the vintage T in a large. And I like the length. The vintage T is almost perfect for me. Like a perfect T. Length, the drape, the chest. My chest is about 40inches around, maybe a little more. I posted pics in here before for reference. The artist tee is nice and I don’t feel “lost” in it but I’m just not used to oversized boxier sillouttes yet. But that being said I get compliments on the artist T a lot. Not one on my vintage T lol but I love that one the most.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As some one who prefers longer Tees I guess my torso is a little long or something but I’m 6 foot 185lbs and I have the artist T in a large and the vintage T in a large. And I like the length. The vintage T is almost perfect for me. Like a perfect T. Length, the drape, the chest. My chest is about 40inches around, maybe a little more. I posted pics in here before for reference. The artist tee is nice and I don’t feel “lost” in it but I’m just not used to oversized boxier sillouttes yet. But that being said I get compliments on the artist T a lot. Not one on my vintage T lol but I love that one the most.
I saw your fit. I would go same length or shorter for your artist. Don’t go any longer! Looks great. I want to grab a pair of those nylons for summer.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Pickup day!

I-10 trucker, white OGW Artist, Studio crew (all smalls).

Some pics for you guys. I'm 5’9 155

View attachment 1887725 View attachment 1887727

Quick thoughts.

The I-10 trucker is really, really nice. Everything feels super luxe on it. The soft inner lining, the sweatband, and the super thick bill. The shape is really good with lots of structure, fit my head perfectly from the get go didn't have to **** around with it at all. all the extra time Pat took to dial this in really shows.

Not much to be said about Artist, I love the tee. It feels a tad long, I don't know what dude is smoking saying these could be longer. I measured next to my dust artist and it is quite a bit longer. Wonder if the wash / dry cycle shrunk it up. I'm sure once I wash and dry this it will be perfect.

Studio HW Crew in Light heather is really, really nice. I never kept any crew I purchases the fit was always off. Pat nails this silouette so thank you for guys like me who like OS crews. Felt like a tank when I first pulled it out. Excited to put some miles on this . I'll likely grab the hoodie version if this holds up !

I def hopped on the ULA train late but better late than never. No stinkers yet all bangers.
And also pants. I love it. Must come from getting your black belt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads