• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Wally_SF

Reaction score
some fits

veilance
uni sweats

IMG_2472.jpeg

uni half zip
seekings denim
IMG_2489.jpeg

washed black vintage
uni sweats (these are prob the best sweats I've ever had). Worn them many times and they have kept their shape.

IMG_2514.jpeg

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any word on the podcast?
It's done, it's amazing, and there are just some minor edits and producing before we launch it. Scheduling will probably have newsletter announcing it next weekend, but once the edits are done, I'll post it here directly if its embeddable, so that you guys can listen right from this thread.

Bottom line, Pat is a super cool guy, and might need some Concord sweatpants.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's done, it's amazing, and there are just some minor edits and producing before we launch it. Scheduling will probably have newsletter announcing it next weekend, but once the edits are done, I'll post it here directly if its embeddable, so that you guys can listen right from this thread.

Bottom line, Pat is a super cool guy, and might need some Concord sweatpants.

Oooooh! Exciting.

Jking0821

Reaction score
47D35991-548F-4BE2-8EDE-BEE857B8A76B.jpeg
B5FDC7D0-E51F-4528-8CE8-6FE53E691C86.jpeg
9752B9B0-3ADD-49BD-ACBB-962072253B18.jpeg
Picked up the vintage T in washed whiskey and the artist in oat. For reference I’m 6 foot 185 lbs. both shirts are a Large and fit great. The field shorts are a M. My waist is a 32 and these fit great. Honestly the shorts are something else. They are better than my nylon patagonia baggies. I have north face nylon shorts that can’t come close. They really are a great piece. I tend to sag my shorts a bit so the middle pic is if my shorts are right at my waist again if people are concerned with inseam.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
washed black vintage
uni sweats (these are prob the best sweats I've ever had). Worn them many times and they have kept their shape.

View attachment 1839393

Love all of your shots but I'm particularly fond of the Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants in Heather Grey on you! They look amazing!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 1841170 View attachment 1841171 View attachment 1841172 Picked up the vintage T in washed whiskey and the artist in oat. For reference I’m 6 foot 185 lbs. both shirts are a Large and fit great. The field shorts are a M. My waist is a 32 and these fit great. Honestly the shorts are something else. They are better than my nylon patagonia baggies. I have north face nylon shorts that can’t come close. They really are a great piece. I tend to sag my shorts a bit so the middle pic is if my shorts are right at my waist again if people are concerned with inseam.

Everything looks great on you. I really appreciate you following up with some shots and feedback on everything. I'm really glad everything worked out! I really like the Oat Artist Tee with the Vintage Field Shorts together on you.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I hope another drop is scheduled, they fit tight at onset but stretch out to a perfect fit

Also hopeful for black hoodies, any timelines there?

We may introduce more colors in the Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants. We still have a number of sizes in stock from the original drop of Black and Heather Grey:

Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants / Black
Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants / Heather Grey

We have a restock/release of the Heavyweight Studio Hoodie slated for later this year in four colors including Black.

We're also planning to debut the entire redesigned Souvenir Collection this fall/winter. That includes the updated Souvenir Sweatshirt and Hoodie along with the debut of our new french/fleece terry (which is a slightly lighter variation of the Heavyweight French Terry). That drop should contain the Souvenir Hoodie in Black.

Our goal is for the french terry program to mirror what we're doing with the Original Weight and Heavyweight Tees where there's an "Original Weight" french/fleece terry (which is 22-23 ounces) and the Heavyweight French Terry (which is 27 ounces).

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
now that I've had a taste of the artist tee, can't wait for the heavy weight restock

I'm so glad the Artist Tee you picked up worked out! We're planning to introduce a new Heather Grey development in the Heavyweight Artist Tee a little later this year.

NOTCARTEL777

Reaction score
WTS - SIZE MEDIUM - BLACK SUNSET COURT SHORTS - 10/10 CONDITION WORN ONCE COULD PASS AS NEW - $70 PLUS SHIPPING

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads