• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My friend @UNIFORMLA

Curious if you guys have explored some kind of faded aesthetic. This would work so well on heavier tees and I think out of the brands doing it currently, yours would reign supreme just based on quality of the garments alone

SEEKINGS SUN FADED HOODED SWEATSHIRT / NAVY

SEEKINGS: Burgundy Sun Faded Hoodie | SSENSE
John Elliott Sun-Drenched University Tee | Garmentory

We're interested in exploring developments like this and have talked to our denim wash house about it. This effect is achieved by using a spray that's normally used on denim (to give it the bleached out look). It's definitely on our radar for our heavier weight pieces.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We're interested in exploring developments like this and have talked to our denim wash house about it. This effect is achieved by using a spray that's normally used on denim (to give it the bleached out look). It's definitely on our radar for our heavier weight pieces.

When will we see some sort of denim leaks ? I'm super interested in what your straight denim offerings will look like ? Lengths offered as well.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Robert Geller did a lot of cool gradient faded sweatshirts back in the day. If you want, I can probably get you in touch (we sold all of their samples for him back in the day - I still have some winter shorts) if you don't know him already, Might be helpful.

Also, would you do the fading, and then enzyme wash the whole thing to fade it out even more, make it softer, and maybe remove any discontinuities?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When will we see some sort of denim leaks ? I'm super interested in what your straight denim offerings will look like ? Lengths offered as well.

Within the next month or so we expect to have the slim fit denim and tailored Type III Trucker Jacket specs dialed in after the wash process and will post more pictures. We're beginning to work on getting the specs of the straight fit denim dialed in after wash processing this week. I'll share pictures of the straight fit denim when they're further along and the fit after wash is representative of the final fit (along with the more oversized trucker jacket).

The initial length on both fits is going to standardized (one inseam length per size). As we grow, we hope to offer multiple inseam lengths.

Last edited:

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Within the next month or so, we expect to have the slim fit denim and tailored Type III Trucker Jacket specs dialed in after the wash process and will post more pictures. We're beginning to work on getting the specs of the straight fit denim dialed in after wash processing this week. I'll share pictures of the straight fit denim when they're further along and the fit after wash is representative of the final fit (along with the more oversized trucker jacket).

The initial length on both fits is going to standardized (one inseam length per size). As we grow, we hope to offer multiple inseam lengths.
multiple inseam lengths ❤️

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Robert Geller did a lot of cool gradient faded sweatshirts back in the day. If you want, I can probably get you in touch (we sold all of their samples for him back in the day - I still have some winter shorts) if you don't know him already, Might be helpful.

Also, would you do the fading, and then enzyme wash the whole thing to fade it out even more, make it softer, and maybe remove any discontinuities?

I'd absolutely love an introduction. I'm a big fan of his work. Are items from that sample sale still online or have they been taken down? I'd love to take another look at them if they're still up (I remember the sample sale).

That's a great question regarding the enzyme wash. We'd have to experiment a bit with the wash house, but I love the idea of washing it all down with an enzyme wash to fade the pieces out more.

Reaction score
We're dropping the Heavyweight Studio Shorts tomorrow (8/19) at 10AM PDT. These are a shorter boxier sweatshort silhouette. They're made of the same ultra-premium 27-ounce french terry as our Heavyweight Studio Crew, Hoodie, and Half Zip. They're designed to pair perfectly with those styles and the Artist Tee for an easy elevated fit. They feature a comfy elastic waistband, two roomy inseam front pockets, a patch pocket on the back right, and natural drawstrings. These were made in our small studio in Los Angeles.

They're dropping in Black, Navy, and Washed Black. This is the debut of Washed Black in our Heavyweight French Terry. (We will be releasing a Heavyweight Studio Crew and Heavyweight Studio Sweatpants in the fall).Here are some shots along with the IG post (which has more) announcing the release:

View attachment 1823693
(L to R: Washed Black, Navy, Black)

Any idea if you’ll be restocking on the heavyweight studio hoodies in black anytime soon?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any idea if you’ll be restocking on the heavyweight studio hoodies in black anytime soon?

Yes, the Heavyweight Studio Hoodie is slated to restock in Black this fall/winter. We'll also be introducing new colors in that silhouette.

Reactions: msg

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
In addition to the Heavyweight Studio Hoodie, Crew, and Half Zip restocking this fall/winter, we'll also be debuting the new Heavyweight Studio Full Zip. I wanted to share a couple shots of the sample with y'all. Please keep in mind that this is a sample and is not a production color, zipper, or finalized pattern.

UNI:FORM Heavyweight Studio Full Zip.jpeg

UNI:FORM Heavyweight Studio Full Zip Fully Zipped.jpeg

januarytwenty

Reaction score
In addition to the Heavyweight Studio Hoodie, Crew, and Half Zip restocking this fall/winter, we'll also be debuting the new Heavyweight Studio Full Zip. I wanted to share a couple shots of the sample with y'all. Please keep in mind that this is a sample and is not a production color, zipper, or finalized pattern.

View attachment 1827031
View attachment 1827032
Definitely need this in heather grey or washed black.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All I want is the heavyweight studio crew in cream. Maybe heavyweight sweats

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Reactions: msg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads