• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Missed the washed navy artist tee in Large. Daughter watching videos on phone and lost track of time :(

hopefully they will restock

I'm sorry you missed that. We have a drop of the original weight (10.5-ounce) Artist Tees on the way that includes Washed Navy along with the debut of some new Washed colors.

phineastheblob

Reaction score
WTT/WTS:

XS, Heavyweight Artist Tee, Bone, BNWT from latest drop, - looking to trade for same (or non-heavyweight) in White/Cement/Pine/Cream right now

Small, Pine, Legacy Tee - Hardly worn but hemmed to 26” - $28 (or would trade for used artist tee, xs!)

Small, Dark Navy, Zip Hoodie - great condition (just wear the black much more) - $68

Small, Sand, Tank - great condition but hemmed to 26” - free if you get the other ish or can hook me up with a trade!

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling the following at cost, new with tags

Artist, Bone, Medium.
Vintage, Cream, Medium

Prefer to sell as a pair

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Washed black vintage

where are the washed navy fit pix

IMG_0703.jpeg

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We're dropping the Heavyweight Studio Shorts tomorrow (8/19) at 10AM PDT. These are a shorter boxier sweatshort silhouette. They're made of the same ultra-premium 27-ounce french terry as our Heavyweight Studio Crew, Hoodie, and Half Zip. They're designed to pair perfectly with those styles and the Artist Tee for an easy elevated fit. They feature a comfy elastic waistband, two roomy inseam front pockets, a patch pocket on the back right, and natural drawstrings. These were made in our small studio in Los Angeles.

They're dropping in Black, Navy, and Washed Black. This is the debut of Washed Black in our Heavyweight French Terry. (We will be releasing a Heavyweight Studio Crew and Heavyweight Studio Sweatpants in the fall).Here are some shots along with the IG post (which has more) announcing the release:

UNI:FORM Heavyweight Studio Shorts in Washed Black, Navy, and Black.jpeg

(L to R: Washed Black, Navy, Black)

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My friend @UNIFORMLA

Curious if you guys have explored some kind of faded aesthetic. This would work so well on heavier tees and I think out of the brands doing it currently, yours would reign supreme just based on quality of the garments alone

SEEKINGS SUN FADED HOODED SWEATSHIRT / NAVY

SEEKINGS: Burgundy Sun Faded Hoodie | SSENSE
John Elliott Sun-Drenched University Tee | Garmentory
I had an old navy tee with completely faded shoulders just due to having run in it so often. That would be cool to see done in production.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads