• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Picked up both of the crews. What’s next Pat?

Thank you so much! I hope you love the Heavyweight Studio Crews when they come in!

After Cream drops in the Heavyweight French Terry, it's all shorts and tees for the remainder of the summer with a flannel possibly making a debut towards the end of summer. We have 3-4 styles of shorts on the way. Three are a definite. The fourth is dependent on a few things, but I think we'll release all four.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to give you guys a sneak peak of our nylon shorts slated to release this spring/summer. These are made of a high-density Japanese weather spun nylon with a vintage wash. They have a matte finish and very unique hand because of the wash process. In developing these, we spent months looking for the perfect nylon before we found this one. Upon touching it, I knew we'd finally found what we were looking for.
UNI:FORM Olive Japenese Nylon Shorts Preview UNIFORMLA.jpeg

Last edited:

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Studios are 👌

I’m 6’, 190lbs. 31” waist. Size small in studio sweats, medium in the crew neck. Studio is - somehow - both relaxed and fitted. Fit is perfect.

Attachments

• 15EC077C-F416-4777-904A-40686752AA33.jpeg
    15EC077C-F416-4777-904A-40686752AA33.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Studios are 👌

I’m 6’, 190lbs. 31” waist. Size small in studio sweats, medium in the crew neck. Studio is - somehow - both relaxed and fitted. Fit is perfect.

I'm so glad everything worked out. They look great on you! Thank you for posting a shot.

I love your dog sleeping in the background.

• Love
Reactions: msg

Iskander

Reaction score
I'm a bit out of the loop. It seems the souvenir sweats are a more standard fit while the studio stuff is looser? Is that correct?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm a bit out of the loop. It seems the souvenir sweats are a more standard fit while the studio stuff is looser? Is that correct?

That is correct:
The Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants are a refined "regular" fit. They have a more standard front and back rise, shorter inseam, and are more fitted through the leg (vs the Heavyweight Studio Sweatpants).

The Heavyweight Studio Sweatpants are a looser/baggier fit. They have a longer front and back rise, gusseted crotch, longer inseam, and are wider throughout the leg and top block (vs the Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants).

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I was specing this and wanted to share a picture:

UNI:FORM Heavyweight Studio Crew in Washed Black, Steel Artist Tee, and Heavyweight Studio Sh...jpeg

Heavyweight Studio Crew / Washed Black
Artist Tee / Steel
Heavyweight Studio Shorts / Black

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That washed black looks 🔥🔥! What’s the word on the shorts? #leaks

The Heavyweight Studio Shorts are the shorts we designed to pair with the Heavyweight Studio Collection. They were originally slated to drop in the original Heavyweight Studio drop (in January), but we held onto them to get them dialed in. They're made of our 27-ounce heavyweight French Terry and feature a semi-boxy cropped fit. All of our fit models are huge fans. I'll work to get a shot of them for you.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads