• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is the collar on the half zip? Thats my main concern when buying half zips, floppy collars after a wash. Need it to be extra sturdy with collars.

@CARTEL777 info on the jeans?
Collar is great. It’s stands up without difficulty and is pretty malleable. It’s also a great length, I have a short neck i guess and can wear it zipped up without difficulty

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New fabric on the tees is phenomenal.. super thick, soft, and has a really nice drape to it. If you didn’t pick one up, grab a Pearl before they go OOS - you won’t regret it.

Do u have a pic of Pearl?

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Excellent. What are your thoughts? Sorry about your titans

Dude, everything is so good. Another slam dunk from Pat and the @UNIFORMLA team! I can't wait to get my hands on the sweats and half zips tomorrow.

Damn you @CARTEL777, ya got me considering the hoodies.

I wasn't planning on buying either hoodies as well but I'm sure glad that I did!

Also curious to see how you feel these hoodies compare to some of the JE hoodies. Particularly the OS cropped.

The Heavyweight Studio hoodie is actually oversized unlike the OS Cropped hoodie. I'll take a picture of the OS hoodie on top of the Studio hood later today.

@CARTEL777 info on the jeans?

John Elliott The Cast 2 Cirrus

Deceive

Reaction score
Do u have a pic of Pearl?
Pearl was the only color I didn’t grab, actually. I have a few previous Pearl & Bone ULA shirts, so I opted for Black, Green and Natural. I just mentioned picking up Pearl because it’s the only color still in stock XS-L and I don’t want people to miss out on this fabric.

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
Picked up a heavyweight black set only to find out the pants got lost in the factory somewhere never to be found again. As disappointed as I am I’ve received nothing but the highest level of personal customer service from Pat over and over and the quality and price point are top notch so now I’m just on the hunt/wait for a restock…we move

ps time to keep upping those production numbers!!!!

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TL,DR - A+++++++, grey drapes in a baggier way than black, Legacy LS is a must-cop for everybody.

Well as you’ve already heard, this stuff exceeded expectations. It’s incredibly soft while maintaining significant weight and good structure. Uni/form draws comparisons to JE quite often around here, but the closer comp for the Studio collection is actually an even higher luxury brand…. Let’s just say there are some $700 sweatpants that should be a little nervous right about now.

I went TTS small in all three pieces here and that was the right call. The sweats are a little long for me at 5’8”, but I couldn’t have sized down without getting an overly slim leg and strangled at the waist and seat. I won’t be upset if they lose an inch in the wash, but taller guys should absolutely love these.

I accidentally ordered a grey half zip as well, and it does drape differently. It has less rigidity and so it hangs in a way that looks and feels baggier. It’s a bit sloppy on my frame compared to the black. I’m going to send that one back unless someone here wants to claim it.

Legacy LS is incredible. If there’s one in your size, buy it. It also fits perfectly under the half-zip which is very satisfying to put on these two garments and understand that they were made and executed with a precise vision in mind.
332FE2C8-264B-4A21-A8CD-7D82F26F86BA.jpeg

49B8566B-45EB-4EA3-9A19-4E5D24D4C7DA.jpeg

Wally_SF

Reaction score
TL,DR - A+++++++, grey drapes in a baggier way than black, Legacy LS is a must-cop for everybody.

Well as you’ve already heard, this stuff exceeded expectations. It’s incredibly soft while maintaining significant weight and good structure. Uni/form draws comparisons to JE quite often around here, but the closer comp for the Studio collection is actually an even higher luxury brand…. Let’s just say there are some $700 sweatpants that should be a little nervous right about now.

I went TTS small in all three pieces here and that was the right call. The sweats are a little long for me at 5’8”, but I couldn’t have sized down without getting an overly slim leg and strangled at the waist and seat. I won’t be upset if they lose an inch in the wash, but taller guys should absolutely love these.

I accidentally ordered a grey half zip as well, and it does drape differently. It has less rigidity and so it hangs in a way that looks and feels baggier. It’s a bit sloppy on my frame compared to the black. I’m going to send that one back unless someone here wants to claim it.

Legacy LS is incredible. If there’s one in your size, buy it. It also fits perfectly under the half-zip which is very satisfying to put on these two garments and understand that they were made and executed with a precise vision in mind.
View attachment 1742282

View attachment 1742283

post a pic of the grey half zip! Also is that LS natural?

everything fits you well dude

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1742282

View attachment 1742283

plz post fit on the greyhalf zip. Did you get a hoodie too?

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
post a pic of the grey half zip! Also is that LS natural?

everything fits you well dude

thanks man, yeah it’s Natural.

plz post fit on the greyhalf zip. Did you get a hoodie too?

No hoodie this time around. I didn’t have anything like the half zip so went for it instead.

photos of grey below:
C92A3405-D512-45D7-931F-71991859FAB8.jpeg

DE970F66-F830-46EC-988C-E6CBD6B95329.jpeg

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics