• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are we fighting for these sweats and tees like people fought for toilet paper a while ago?

for real though...can't wait for the half zip and pants. i hope the black is a true black and not a washed black

Are u blind? He posted the Black hoodie and it’s clearly as black as black gets.

IChen

Reaction score
Are u blind? He posted the Black hoodie and it’s clearly as black as black gets.

it's what i'm thinking and likely the same color as the vintage/artist tees i have. i just don't want more washed blacks since i already have a few JEs

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
for real though...can't wait for the half zip and pants. i hope the black is a true black and not a washed black

The Black on the Heavyweight Studio Collection is a piece dyed Jet Black (meaning the fabrics were dyed prior to cutting and sewing). Piece dying penetrates the fabrics completely resulting in a deeper/more colorfast dye (as opposed to garment dying). It's not Washed Black.

The Heather Grey is yarn dyed (meaning the grey on the face of the French Terry was dyed as yarn prior to knitting). This is the most colorfast method of dying.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So the new Legacy Long Sleeve should kinda be like the Artist LS? Probably need to scoop that in Pine if so. Love the Artist LS.

The Legacy Long Sleeve is an entirely new fit. The block (core fit) was built around the long sleeve and then spun into the short sleeve. We built this fit around the fabric development. It's a really unique tee that, in my opinion, straddles a thermal (in hand feel) and a tee.

In terms of what we've already released, it's closest to the Artist Long Sleeve in the body and arms (it's slightly less boxy in the body than the Artist Long Sleeve). However, it's more tailored in the shoulders than the Artist Long Sleeve. The fit is designed to be semi fitted through the shoulders and open up through the rest of the fit giving you a more polished relaxed/boxy look.

due_dilla

Reaction score
The Legacy Long Sleeve is an entirely new fit. The block (core fit) was built around the long sleeve and then spun into the short sleeve. We built this fit around the fabric development. It's a really unique tee that, in my opinion, straddles a thermal (in hand feel) and a tee.

In terms of what we've already released, it's closest to the Artist Long Sleeve in the body and arms (it's slightly less boxy in the body than the Artist Long Sleeve). However, it's more tailored in the shoulders than the Artist Long Sleeve. The fit is designed to be semi fitted through the shoulders and open up through the rest of the fit giving you a more polished relaxed/boxy look.

I wear an XL in the Vintage Classic Tee, and an L in the artist Tee.. what would you recommend for the new Legacy fit?

It feels like XL if I want more of an oversized fit, and an L if I want it more fitted (obvious). May need to buy one in each size to check it out.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any SF code? Probably going for everything lol.

Due to price increases on everything, we're moving away from all discount codes on drops this year.

However, as this is the first drop of our entirely new program, I want to help you guys out.

We pulled all the stops for the Heavyweight Studio Collection. These pieces were very expensive to make. I think once you get everything in hand, the extents we went to to make everything will be obvious. That being said, as always, we worked to price everything as aggressively as possible.

This collection and our continued growth wouldn't be possible with out you guys and the community here. We appreciate you!

The SF exclusive 10% discount code is: SF10JANUARY

UNI/FORM Los Angeles - Premium Men's Clothing Brand

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wear an XL in the Vintage Classic Tee, and an L in the artist Tee.. what would you recommend for the new Legacy fit?

It feels like XL if I want more of an oversized fit, and an L if I want it more fitted (obvious). May need to buy one in each size to check it out.

Is XL your TTS size or a size up? I'd recommend sticking TTS in the Legacy Tee and Legacy Long Sleeve. I wouldn't recommend sizing down in those.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Unfortunately, we're not posting early links today. When we've done that in the past and sizes have sold out prior to official drop, we get a lot of upset DMs/emails. I'll work to get some early links for y'all this year and to implement at least one SF preorder. However, today is a straight drop. I'll post links as soon as things drop.

Keep an eye on the top of this page just prior to 1PM:

UNI/FORM - New Arrivals

JH_SF

Reaction score
Due to price increases on everything, we're moving away from all discount codes on drops this year.

However, as this is the first drop of our entirely new program, I want to help you guys out.

We pulled all the stops for the Heavyweight Studio Collection. These pieces were very expensive to make. I think once you get everything in hand, the extents we went to to make everything will be obvious. That being said, as always, we worked to price everything as aggressively as possible.

This collection and our continued growth wouldn't be possible with out you guys and the community here. We appreciate you!

The SF exclusive 10% discount code is: SF10JANUARY

UNI/FORM Los Angeles - Premium Men's Clothing Brand

Can you share anything on pricing prior to the drop?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads