• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

dag311

Reaction score
Sheesh! Feel like the [ redacted brand ] thread folks will be flooding this one soon enough.
I love some JE stuff but I feel like a lot of it is over priced for what it actually is. You have to baby the t shirts and jeans. I feel like if I’m buying a pair of 450 dollar jeans they should last and hold their shape longer than a few months.

My Artist Tee has been through the dryer countless times and held up great.

If ULA can keep adding great quality pieces, at the current price point, people will shift over. I know I will continue to buy.

Last edited:

fatsu

Reaction score
Except if more people shift over, the pieces will be even harder to buy and prices will most likely increase...

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Except if more people shift over, the pieces will be even harder to buy and prices will most likely increase...

very strong possibility. I think once some of the die hard JE fans come to terms with how much their spending for what they are getting, the shift will be inevitable

The good news with uniform is that the quality is there, so even if they do increase pricing which is inevitable over time, we'll still get good quality while supporting a forum member who's been killing it

Wally_SF

Reaction score
You guys act like these are the only 2 brands that make these items. Why does it have to be either or

you may be barking up the wrong tree, it’s good vibes in here

head into the JE forum and ask the ones hating (their aren’t many) why they rag on uniform, when there’s literally hundreds of brands doing premium basics

duanejosey

Reaction score
I’ve got a gently used grey Souvenir hoodie in medium for sale if anyone’s interested.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The year is 2022.
You wake up. Your fitness chick girlfriend greets you with a high protein breakfast.
You get ready and slip on heavy weight sweatpants and half zip from Uniform LA.
You close deals all across the country from home.
You check the time on your Patek.
Your crypto portfolio keeps going up.
You win.
You are a Man Of Uniform LA.

Its coming...

Dpsie

Reaction score
Sunday morning fit
DAB8217D-D2E9-42AF-8F34-73B3C0474297.jpeg

Souvenir sweatpants

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to give you guys an update on everything prior to the drop of the new heavyweight French Terry and 14-ounce tees next week.

I've kept this largely under wraps from everyone outside of our team. But about a year ago, we began reworking the entire french terry program. Our goal was to elevate everything we were doing in order to have our french terry offerings more closely mirror everything we have on the way. In doing so, we updated every silhouette within the program and developed two new fabrics which are meant to more closely mirror what we're doing with our tee program. Under the new french terry program, our plan is to offer our "regular" fitting silhouettes (the Souvenir Group) and our looser/boxier silhouettes (the Studio Group which is debuting next week) in two fabrics.

The "original weight" fabric we developed is a 23-ounce terry which we plan to switch between french and fleece terry and our 26-27-ounce heavyweight french terry (which is debuting next week). Similar to our Twisted Supima/Twisted Tri-Blend developments, both fabrics use premium yarns to achieve their weight and were developed with the goal of being substantial while offering supreme comfort and breathability. I think you'll see a lot of parallels between the Heavyweight Tees and our Heavyweight French Terry once you have it in hand.

This approach is in stark contrast to how a number of brands approach their heavyweight french/fleece terry which is to either use cheaper/lower quality open-ended cotton yarns in order to get the weight up which results in a very dry feeling/stiff piece which doesn't wash/wear well. Or, alternatively, to cut the cotton with polyester (generally seen as a 50/50 cotton/polyester french/fleece terry) which gives the garment a very slick hand and makes it far less breathable.

Our sole goal as a brand is to develop the absolute best products on the market and absolutely no expense was spared in any aspect of this new program. I hope that you guys absolutely love everything that you pick up from this drop and from the program moving forward.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads