• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Dpsie

Reaction score
These bleed at all, or nah?

Haven’t worn them enough to know for sure but not that I’ve noticed. My understanding of the dye process on these is that they should be more colorfast and bleed less. Excited for that @UNIFORMLA denim. Hoping it’s a bit more relaxed than the cast 2 while still being a slim fit.

duanejosey

Reaction score
Acne stay cash or I think they’re called stay black now are goat for non bleeding black jeans. Washed them ~30 times still super black. They’re a lint magnet though in the beginning.

Funny, I had forgotten all about those but just came across them today as I was searching up the Pitch Black. Haven't owned a pair in years but might pick them up on sale. I was wearing a pair of Nudie Everblack and was surprised to see that they bled onto my Neutral Greys.

m0butt

Reaction score
Funny, I had forgotten all about those but just came across them today as I was searching up the Pitch Black. Haven't owned a pair in years but might pick them up on sale. I was wearing a pair of Nudie Everblack and was surprised to see that they bled onto my Neutral Greys.
Definitely wait for a sale I got my pair for ~80 direct from acne a few years ago.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
happy new year @UNIFORMLA

When you dropping Pat? Asking for a friend ?

Happy New Year! I hope y'all had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year.

We're working to get everything out ASAP. We're waiting for digital assets to come back and we're going to drop everything. I appreciate y'all being patient with us. I'm working to make this happen as soon as possible.

I'm really excited for you guys to get everything we're releasing in hand.

ggss09

Reaction score
Acne stay cash or I think they’re called stay black now are goat for non bleeding black jeans. Washed them ~30 times still super black. They’re a lint magnet though in the beginning.

I can second this. I have a pair of the Acne North Stay Black Jeans, they haven't faded at all after 2 years of heavy wear (multiple times a week). Only thing is the rise is on them is crazy low. After wearing higher waisted pants in recent months, low rise feels mad uncomfortable

Wally_SF

Reaction score

We're working to get everything out ASAP. We're waiting for digital assets to come back and we're going to drop everything. I appreciate y'all being patient with us. I'm working to make this happen as soon as possible.

“Omar coming” vibes every time uniform is about to drop

1641406131584.gif

m0butt

Reaction score
I can second this. I have a pair of the Acne North Stay Black Jeans, they haven't faded at all after 2 years of heavy wear (multiple times a week). Only thing is the rise is on them is crazy low. After wearing higher waisted pants in recent months, low rise feels mad uncomfortable
Same wave I’ve been on, mid to high rise is the way, low rise is not it for me anymore. I still like skinny fits but I wanna be comfortable too. That’s why I like the seekings denim lol.

IChen

Reaction score

sorry if you already answered...what color choices for the sweatpants?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Been living in crew necks and sweatpants for a while now. Still look and feel brand new.

ETA: patiently waiting for shorts restocks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads