• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any estimated date on this one?

Black and White Heavyweight Artist Tees should restock next month. That'll be followed by the introduction of the French Terry Artist Tee and then the colors of the Heavyweight Artist Tees (including Washed Black and Washed Navy). It should be within the next couple of months.

We're working on everything now but there's a lot in production including flannels.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When is it?

I'm not sure if @CARTEL777 was referring to our actual next drop or the drop of the Heavyweight Artist Tees.

Our next drop is going to be in the coming weeks. That's for the 27-ounce pull over hoodie, the half zip, and our new looser sweatpant silhouette. It will also include the new 14-ounce tees (short sleeve and long sleeve).

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will these sweatpants run warmer or cooler than the Souvenir sweats?
They are heavier weight than the souvenir, BUT are French terry NOT fleece terry so they should have better temperature regulation, ie you aren’t going to get clammy underneath… at least that’s what a little birdie told me

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are heavier weight than the souvenir, BUT are French terry NOT fleece terry so they should have better temperature regulation, ie you aren’t going to get clammy underneath… at least that’s what a little birdie told me

will you be going with half zip or pullover? both?

Do you expect the trend to continue towards baggier sweatpants?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will these sweatpants run warmer or cooler than the Souvenir sweats?

The new 27-ounce sweatpants are a denser french terry that is more breathable than the original fleece terry used on the Souvenir Sweatpants. Our original fleece terry development (used on the Souvenir Sweatpants) is a loftier (thicker) fabric. The new 27-ounce french terry utilizes premium yarns and has a tighter knit which gives it a softer face and a lower profile (when compared to the fleece terry).

I'll expand on this more as we get closer to release, but our heavyweight french terry was developed to essentially mimic (in a number of ways) properties we loved in the Twisted Supima/Twisted Tri-Blend developments. Our goal was to create a fabric that was dense, soft, and breathable. While the number is high (at 27-ounces), these are extremely versatile.

Last edited:

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The new 27-ounce sweatpants are a denser french terry that is more breathable than the original fleece terry used on the Souvenir Sweatpants. Our original fleece terry development (used on the Souvenir Sweatpants) is a loftier (thicker) fabric. The new 27-ounce french terry utilizes premium yarns and has a tighter knit which gives it a softer face and a lower profile (when compared to the fleece terry).

I'll expand on this more as we get closer to release, but our heavyweight french terry was developed to essentially mimic (in a number of ways) properties we loved in the Twisted Supima/Twisted Tri-Blend developments. Our goal was to create a fabric that was dense, soft, and breathable. While the number is high (at 27-ounces), these are extremely versatile.

I remember on one of your IG stories, you had one of your friends modeling a sample of heavyweight shorts to go with the half zip. Are those still going to release?

PDL24DCP

Reaction score

this is right up my alley…I definitely need these

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I remember on one of your IG stories, you had one of your friends modeling a sample of heavyweight shorts to go with the half zip. Are those still going to release?

Yes, we're still planning on releasing the heavyweight shorts. Our original plan was to drop everything as a set (those sweatshorts, the new sweatpants, the half zip, and oversized hoodie) but the sweatshorts weren't ready (in my opinion) so we pulled them from the release to get the silhouette right. We're working on those and plan to release them later.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads