• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

l0ftykeith

Reaction score
These types of tags don't bother me at all.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 75

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hear you guys regarding the tags on tees. We're working to move away from main label tags in all of our tees. The working idea is to put a small tab on the outside left seam of the tees in place of the main label tag.

Given all of this feedback, we may pull all the main label tags off the 14-ounce tees and updated classic crew necks that are currently in production.

You guys would prefer there's just no label whatsoever on the back neck of the tees? Just plain?

Are you referring to a tab similar to what Yellow Label puts on all their pieces? I’d rather have the neck tag ?. Outside of tees must be as clean as they are now.

mikeezy

Reaction score
I hear you guys regarding the tags on tees. We're working to move away from main label tags in all of our tees. The working idea is to put a small tab on the outside left seam of the tees in place of the main label tag.

Given all of this feedback, we may pull all the main label tags off the 14-ounce tees and updated classic crew necks that are currently in production.

You guys would prefer there's just no label whatsoever on the back neck of the tees? Just plain?

I'd rather have holes from the tags than have a visible tag on the outside. Large reason I rock with this brand and [redacted brand] is because I prefer the lack of visible branding on my tees, sweatshirts, and pants.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't begrudge a brand for doing some sort of logo/brand play. Not a fan of it but sometimes u just gotta let the brand take care of it's direction if they have a vision for it

dustinr

Reaction score
I can't begrudge a brand for doing some sort of logo/brand play. Not a fan of it but sometimes u just gotta let the brand take care of it's direction if they have a vision for it

Agreed. Pat has put out nothing but heat so far, I wouldn’t be too worried about it.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can’t say i’ve noticed the tag at all. Definitely not interested in an outer tag/tab. But whatever direction you go with i respect

ravioligod

Reaction score
Another vote for no outside tags.

While we’re on the subject of feedback: Pat, you mentioned a leather biker is in the works, any chance it’ll be in the same vein of the Amiri biker from AW16? I believe their silhouette is possibly the best looking version of this jacket (sans tassels, of course).

Attachments

• 0D949C47-361D-45B4-8792-D82538892C65.jpeg
    0D949C47-361D-45B4-8792-D82538892C65.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 77

edlox

Reaction score
back neck tags dont bother me too much while worn, but if there’s a choice, i’d vote to ditch em

nay on the outer tags as well

toomuchsauce

Reaction score
Dang, I really like the black neck tags. I don't feel them at all when I'm wearing them, and I think it looks cool as hell when I'm going through my stack of t shirts and they all have that iconic black neck tag. I understand it introduces the potential for holes but that hasn't happened on any of my tees yet, and I have a lot of them. I got some tees from House of Blanks that have nothing on the back of the necks, not even a printed label or a stamp, and it looks sorta weird and incomplete to me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads