• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

dyelawn

Reaction score
Selling 2 souvenir sweats (steel and cement) size medium, too small for me as discussed in previous pages

dyelawn

Reaction score
Selling 2 souvenir sweats (steel and cement) size medium, too small for me as discussed in previous pages

Both still available, looking to sell as a package for $170 shipped or $95/each. Both washed once on delicate and air dried.

Attachments

• 0CC3F0FE-F89D-4919-967B-6AD5C4A9D44F.jpeg
    0CC3F0FE-F89D-4919-967B-6AD5C4A9D44F.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Dpsie

Reaction score
Looking to sell a pair of grey sweatshorts size Medium. Worn 3-4 times, washed on cold/delicate cycle and dried on very low with no shrinkage. They’re in great shape, just a bit big for me. Looking for $45.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
are the black and heather grey souvenir sweatpants part of that french terry drop? hype for the black set...

The Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants are not part of that drop. We're still working on getting that silhouette dialed in for this fabric. The 27-ounce french terry doesn't stretch (or really move at all) compared to the original Souvenir Sweatpants.

That drop will feature our new looser/slouchier sweatpants silhouette that are designed to pair with the oversized heavyweight hoodie and half zip.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Heavyweight Souvenir Sweatpants are not part of that drop. We're still working on getting that silhouette dialed in for this fabric. The 27-ounce french terry doesn't stretch (or really move at all) compared to the original Souvenir Sweatpants.

That drop will feature our new looser/slouchier sweatpants silhouette that are designed to pair with the oversized heavyweight hoodie and half zip.

The year is 2022.
You wake up. Your fitness chick girlfriend greets you with a high protein breakfast.
You get ready and slip on heavy weight sweatpants and half zip from Uniform LA.
You close deals all across the country from home.
You check the time on your Patek.
Your crypto portfolio keeps going up.
You win.
You are a Man Of Uniform LA.

Last edited:

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score
The year is 2022.
You get up. Your fitness chicks girlfriend greets you with a high protein breakfast.
You win.
This got me low key pumped for 2022??

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone got court shorts - any color - size medium they want to move? Heading to the tropics and need shorts.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our 25% off Black Friday sale ends tonight at midnight (PDT).

We've added new markdowns to our 'SALE' section for some of our best deals ever.

If you purchased anything during this sale that was recently marked down, we will be going through and price adjusting your order.

UNI/FORM Los Angeles Black Friday Sale

UNI:FORM Black Friday 2021 Last Call 25% Off UNIFORMLA EMAIL BANNER.jpg

Wally_SF

Reaction score
some nice opportunity in the new markdown section

the crew neck sweatshirt is a nice clean cut. Can be dressed up and dressed down. I've worn it with suit pants and sweat pants

Bens shirt is a nice grey tee, good length. Nice for layering etc. Can't go wrong at that price

gentlypfister

Reaction score
The year is 2022.
You wake up. Your fitness chick girlfriend greets you with a high protein breakfast.
You win.

HAHHAHHAHAHHA - well done sir. Nailed it.

some nice opportunity in the new markdown section

the crew neck sweatshirt is a nice clean cut. Can be dressed up and dressed down. I've worn it with suit pants and sweat pants

Bens shirt is a nice grey tee, good length. Nice for layering etc. Can't go wrong at that price

I need a good crewneck sweatshirt - good heads up. Got my first BF orders in - thanks Pat - great **** all around.

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good comparison of the Souvenir vs the normal Crew neck sweatshirt? I know the weight is much heavier/thicker on the souvenir but any other things I should know?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics