• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Gutiinthebooty

Reaction score
Heavyweight artist tee in vintage black. Loving all the tees that been droppin. Can’t wait for more

177C24A5-29AE-44C4-B158-5FC892BA914E.jpeg

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh yeah CS with Pat is amazing lol, you held me down with the pilling when I had the tee for a minute. Also excited for all the stuff that’s dropping. Really wish we’d see the flannels this year, that’s probably what I’m most excited for lol

I hear you. It was our goal to drop the flannels before years end, but I wanted to make sure we really got the details right on these. We had to make a few last minute changes and run samples to make sure everything was where we wanted it. They should be out right after the first of the year. Once the 27-ounce french terry is completed, the flannels are next up in the studio.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Need a closeup of the flannel fabrics/patterns to whet my appetite.

Stay tuned. I'll get those shots up for you once we are able to get some cutting table space back from everything that's being cut now.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Appreciated the podcast! What kinda leather program are we looking at? A biker?!

We're still sorting out the designs, but from the jump a biker and a suede type III trucker are high on the list.

dustinr

Reaction score
Listened to the podcast today while running errands and loved it. Great to get a behind the scenes peek at all the considerations that go into the line and hear about what’s coming up in the next few months.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Listened to the podcast today while running errands and loved it. Great to get a behind the scenes peek at all the considerations that go into the line and hear about what’s coming up in the next few months.

I really appreciate you taking the time to listen to it. Thank you so much.

@barrettdudley just posted the video if you guys would like to see some of the products he holds up. Unfortunately, you can't see much of the shirt/tee I'm wearing as I need to scoot back a bit from the camera apparently and my camera feed is pretty low quality. You can however get a great look at the shirt he's wearing.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pat giving the shout-out to styleforum!

@UNIFORMLA maybe I missed it but are you releasing/restocking anything before Black Friday? Missed out on the washed black and olive artist tees on the last drop. Doubt those will be restocked.

Any plans on washed black sweatshirts, hoodies, or sweatshorts in the future? Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads