• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A Sale on what though? All the best **** is long gone or yet to be restocked/released.

jm22

Reaction score
Hello @UNIFORMLA I got in the mail two vintage tees after having been recommended that they are breathable enough for hot and humid weather…fwiw, I find the shirts to be well constructed and with a good fabric but for me, they are not comfortable enough for weather in the mid to upper 80s or above and nigh humidity…I think for those days the classic crewneck (50/50 modal) is the better product..that tee is pretty close to perfect, I just think the collar needs to be strengthened a bit on the classic crewneck for it to be really spot on. Just my two cents. For those that live in cooler climates I can definitely see the value of having the vintage tees.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello @UNIFORMLA I got in the mail two vintage tees after having been recommended that they are breathable enough for hot and humid weather…fwiw, I find the shirts to be well constructed and with a good fabric but for me, they are not comfortable enough for weather in the mid to upper 80s or above and nigh humidity…I think for those days the classic crewneck (50/50 modal) is the better product..that tee is pretty close to perfect, I just think the collar needs to be strengthened a bit on the classic crewneck for it to be really spot on. Just my two cents. For those that live in cooler climates I can definitely see the value of having the vintage tees.

I'm sorry the Vintage Tees didn't work out for you. I really appreciate your feedback on everything. As I was the one that recommended those, I'll take care of you. I'm going to send you a DM

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
French terry artist tee ? sounds interesting. Excited to see all the drops coming up in the next month - but still waiting on more heavyweight artist tees and that trucker!!

Just listened thanks good to hear pats though process @nsubrmnn and damn pats a legend!

I appreciate y'all taking the time to listen. Once @barrettdudley gets the video up, I'll post the link here. I was wearing one of the new tailored flannels and a sample of the updated classic crewneck that's in production now. Barrett had on a Washed Olive Artist Tee. So you can see how everything looks/fits.

m0butt

Reaction score
Oh yeah CS with Pat is amazing lol, you held me down with the pilling when I had the tee for a minute. Also excited for all the stuff that’s dropping. Really wish we’d see the flannels this year, that’s probably what I’m most excited for lol

Gutiinthebooty

Reaction score
I appreciate y'all taking the time to listen. Once @barrettdudley gets the video up, I'll post the link here. I was wearing one of the new tailored flannels and a sample of the updated classic crewneck that's in production now. Barrett had on a Washed Olive Artist Tee. So you can see how everything looks/fits.

Awesome. Will look out for that video to see what's coming. Managed to snag the washed olive artist tee just now. Missed out last time. Hopefully it sticks. lol

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Oh yeah CS with Pat is amazing lol, you held me down with the pilling when I had the tee for a minute. Also excited for all the stuff that’s dropping. Really wish we’d see the flannels this year, that’s probably what I’m most excited for lol

Need a closeup of the flannel fabrics/patterns to whet my appetite.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads