• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

RuffyD

Reaction score
Managed to grab the cream sunsets thanks to @m0butt :slayer:

Attachments

• B85C41E9-E2DF-4E0C-BEB2-C8160B534D69.jpeg
    B85C41E9-E2DF-4E0C-BEB2-C8160B534D69.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 70

AM1

Reaction score
Can we see a pic of the washed black tee? From the pics I’ve seen the heavyweight washed black looked much darker compared to the older washed black tee I have. I think prefer I the less washed/darker look

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can we see a pic of the washed black tee? From the pics I’ve seen the heavyweight washed black looked much darker compared to the older washed black tee I have. I think prefer I the less washed/darker look

Here's a picture of my washed black Heavyweight tee before a wash

After a wash

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The new tees are same weight/fabric as last run?

Yes these are in our 10.5 oz Supima Cotton which are the same as the last run. These are garment dyed (vs the previous run which was piece dyed, meaning the fabric was dyed prior to cutting and sewing), so they may be slightly heavier, but the initial fabric is the same.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’m hoping it’s the heavyweight supimas since washed black is being restocked and these are included with it. Pat can correct me if I’m wrong!

I’m hoping I can land all 3 but knowing how the past few drops been…

The tees that are dropping this week are not the Heavyweight Artist/Vintage Tees.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I'll try to snap a picture for you. I'm in meetings/fittings all day but will take one with me. Today's Instagram post (which is not yet up) will have a picture of a Washed Black production tee from this run. We've run the same Washed Black color every run since the initial drop. However, with pigment dye there is some variance.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads