• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

RuffyD

Reaction score
Thanks! Gonna wait for the court shorts restock before pulling the trigger

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
Super hype for the shorts restock…quick question, for those who have both, which sweats are most like the JE la 26 oz sweats? If there’s a uni alternative I’d much rather support Pat and stick with ULA. Gang gang

EhVos

Reaction score
Super hype for the shorts restock…quick question, for those who have both, which sweats are most like the JE la 26 oz sweats? If there’s a uni alternative I’d much rather support Pat and stick with ULA. Gang gang
the souvenirs that dropped are all fleece on the inside (except for the grey pair). LAs aren't. both sweatpants will provide you with a lot of warmth, but the fleece on the inside of the souvenirs is incredibly warm. I live in southern ontario, and I never felt cold wearing them last winter. on the other hand, I didn't wear the fleece souvenirs much once the snow started to melt. very similar (almost identical?) fit.

they grey pair is very similar to 26 oz JE. 22 oz vs 26 oz. the fabric/material on the souvenirs feels superior to the washed black LAs I have. personally I would go for a fleece pair + regular terry of souvenirs when they drop. no idea when that will be though. wrote this during a meeting so mb if its a mess lol, hope this helps

darkroom

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place but does anybody have any artist tees in sz medium they want to part with?

Wally_SF

Reaction score

souvenirs are the ones!

the cuff is super tight and holds up well worn any way you want it

as @EhVos said, the fleece is such a nice touch

price is more than fair, really a perfect pair of sweats

orthobro

Reaction score
Letting go of two size small Artist tees in white (non heavyweight) and grey (tri-blend) as I prefer the fit of the vintage tees. Each one has been worn once or twice, and washed once.

dustinr

Reaction score
Feeling even more appreciative of all the great drops coming from UNI/FORM after copping [redacted brand]'s latest stuff. 3 times the price of a UNI/FORM shirt, and half the quality. A great reminder of why I don't snag their stuff at retail anymore, and that Pat continues to absolutely crush it.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Feeling even more appreciative of all the great drops coming from UNI/FORM after copping [redacted brand]'s latest stuff. 3 times the price of a UNI/FORM shirt, and half the quality. A great reminder of why I don't snag their stuff at retail anymore, and that Pat continues to absolutely crush it.

What was wrong with the Replica?

dustinr

Reaction score
What was wrong with the Replica?

Wasnt crazy about the fit of the tee, it definitely doesn't feel as heavyweight as I had anticipated, and I'm forever ruined paying that much for a tee when I know I can find something of equal or greater quality from uni. The thermal I liked more but was also pretty disappointed in the weight of it, it really doesn't feel substantial enough to justify keeping.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wasnt crazy about the fit of the tee, it definitely doesn't feel as heavyweight as I had anticipated, and I'm forever ruined paying that much for a tee when I know I can find something of equal or greater quality from uni. The thermal I liked more but was also pretty disappointed in the weight of it, it really doesn't feel substantial enough to justify keeping.
While I agree with the overall point that in terms of the value you get per $ is better with UniformLA, I don't think you should judge a clothing item's quality on 'weight' and 'substantialness' of the material.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While I agree with the overall point that in terms of the value you get per $ is better with UniformLA, I don't think you should judge a clothing item's quality on 'weight' and 'substantialness' of the material.

Oh really!? Even when that is the entire point of the fabric used??? ?

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
uniformLA does basics so well. Other brand has put its attention on other things. If you want unique pieces they still offer a good product (expensive though).This is not necessarily a bad thing. Things change.

grateful that uniformLA filled the gap very well. And soon we will get more unique stuff from them as well. That’s a win in my book.

m0butt

Reaction score
What kind of detergent do you guys use? I’m having piling on tees I shouldn’t be having piling on so that’s why I’m thinking it could be my detergent.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads