• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

dustinr

Reaction score
Shorts arrived today. Always late to the party with deliveries thanks to being in Canada, but throwing my two cents in as to how quality these are - feel super luxe and thick, zipper is money and mocha is such a great colour.

My only hesitancy is sizing, I wonder if a medium would have fit me better. Length is ok, and the waist is comfortable (don’t need to do up drawstring for them to stay up), but there’s a bit more roominess in the legs than I’m used to. Will likely pick up a medium next restock and see if that helps at all.

693F1254-DD21-4FA8-ACD0-B142C4979E56.jpeg

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shorts arrived today. Always late to the party with deliveries thanks to being in Canada, but throwing my two cents in as to how quality these are - feel super luxe and thick, zipper is money and mocha is such a great colour.

My only hesitancy is sizing, I wonder if a medium would have fit me better. Length is ok, and the waist is comfortable (don’t need to do up drawstring for them to stay up), but there’s a bit more roominess in the legs than I’m used to. Will likely pick up a medium next restock and see if that helps at all.

View attachment 1648504

Looks good. I suspect you could go either way

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1648504
bro looks good. and with mesh shorts i think roomyness is what you want.
But i guess try the medium and see how you like it!

dustinr

Reaction score
Looks good. I suspect you could go either way

Thanks broseph.

bro looks good. and with mesh shorts i think roomyness is what you want.
But i guess try the medium and see how you like it!

Yeah, they definitely are crazy comfortable and I'm happy with length and waist. Cream looks so good I need another pair anyways.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks broseph.

Yeah, they definitely are crazy comfortable and I'm happy with length and waist. Cream looks so good I need another pair anyways.

You can try Medium but they will also be shorter.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
can you speak to what the updates are?

Of course. I'd love to.

On the updated Crew Neck, we replaced the 50/50 Supima/Micromodal fabric with a 100% Supima fabric. This fabric is made with a compact Supima yarn which gives the tee more structure while retaining a lot of the softness of the original.

Our goal with this style was to make a classic semi-tailored t-shirt. It's more tailored than the Vintage Crew Neck but is slightly wider than the original Crew Neck. The new style is a bit wider in the shoulders and body and is our shortest tee to date.

We designed this to pair with the first denim offerings (jeans and trucker jacket), slim sweatpants, and one style of the nylon shorts which we haven't unveiled (those will most likely debut next spring).

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of course. I'd love to.

On the updated Crew Neck, we replaced the 50/50 Supima/Micromodal fabric with a 100% Supima fabric. This fabric is made with a compact Supima yarn which gives the tee more structure while retaining a lot of the softness of the original.

Our goal with this style was to make a classic semi-tailored t-shirt. It's more tailored than the Vintage Crew Neck but is slightly wider than the original Crew Neck. The new style is a bit wider in the shoulders and body and is our shortest tee to date.

We designed this to pair with the first denim offerings (jeans and trucker jacket), slim sweatpants, and one style of the nylon shorts which we haven't unveiled (those will most likely debut next spring).

New workout tee… ?

@nepats81

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
sunset court shorts in navy, paired with Bens shirt

I never bothered with the AAU's or any other designer mesh shorts so not sure how they stack up, but i cant see anything to improve on with these, everything slaps. The blue is nice and quite unique for a navy. Photos are not altered in any way, except for the first one which was brightened a bit

Cream is just as nice

View attachment 1648451

View attachment 1648452

View attachment 1648453

View attachment 1648454 View attachment 1648455 View attachment 1648456

These look amazing on you! I love the Navy with the Tri-Blend.

Thank you for taking the time to snap so many detailed shots.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

View attachment 1648504

I'm glad those finally arrived! They look good on you!

You may be able to wear a medium if you'd like them more fitted. What size jeans do you generally wear?

Csrulz16

Reaction score
sunset court shorts in navy, paired with Bens shirt

I never bothered with the AAU's or any other designer mesh shorts so not sure how they stack up, but i cant see anything to improve on with these, everything slaps. The blue is nice and quite unique for a navy. Photos are not altered in any way, except for the first one which was brightened a bit

Cream is just as nice

View attachment 1648451

View attachment 1648452

View attachment 1648453

View attachment 1648454 View attachment 1648455 View attachment 1648456
The tone of that blue is so nice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads