• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Deceive

Reaction score
Heavyweight Artist Tee & Sunset Court Shorts
513A9F69-BF76-4EA7-AA0C-77DE827C6358.jpeg

rufiorufiorufio

Reaction score
Whats up team! I finally remembered my pw to this dang site. I just wanted to shout out Pat and team for their awesome communication. My shorts came in and they are perfect! I can't wait to try other pieces from ULA. I know a few of the NT fam have recommended and I must say I am a fan! Peace
Uniform.jpg

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
still rocking these buttery white supima tees from one of the first drops

View attachment 1647033

The OG. Love this.

We're working on an updated 100% Supima cotton version that's going to replace the original 50/50 Supima/Micromodal Crew Neck.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
snapped a quick pic. Sorry for the dirty mirror and bed. Shorts so nice! My life won’t be complete until i get the mocha and cream shorts.

View attachment 1647050

Love the fit! The shorts look great on you and pair perfectly with the AMM 3's. Thank you for posting a shot.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Whats up team! I finally remembered my pw to this dang site. I just wanted to shout out Pat and team for their awesome communication. My shorts came in and they are perfect! I can't wait to try other pieces from ULA. I know a few of the NT fam have recommended and I must say I am a fan! Peace View attachment 1647724

It's so good to see you in here! Thank you for taking the time to pop in and post a fit. I hope we'll get to see you more often.

Love the fit! And am so glad the shorts worked out!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The StyleForum exclusive 10% discount code for August is: AUGUST10SF

UNI/FORM Los Angeles Premium Men's Clothing Brand

This is the last week we'll be offering free shipping on all U.S. orders. Beginning next week, orders over $75 will continue to ship free. Orders under $75 will be charged $4.95 for shipping. If you'd like to avoid this on a smaller order, I'd suggest placing an order this week before these changes take place.

This is a change we've held off making for as long as possible. Our shipping costs (along with all of our costs) have risen dramatically during the pandemic. I've made it a point to hold things at the same price, however, as shipping continues to increase, free shipping on all U.S. orders isn't something we can continue to do without increasing prices across the board.

I value and appreciate you guys! Thank you so much for all the support!

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The StyleForum exclusive 10% discount code for August is: AUGUST10SF

UNI/FORM Los Angeles Premium Men's Clothing Brand

This is the last week we'll be offering free shipping on all U.S. orders. Beginning next week, orders over $75 will continue to ship free. Orders under $75 will be charged $4.95 for shipping. If you'd like to avoid this on a smaller order, I'd suggest placing an order this week before these changes take place.

This is a change we've held off making for as long as possible. Our shipping costs (along with all of our costs) have risen dramatically during the pandemic. I've made it a point to hold things at the same price, however, as shipping continues to increase, free shipping on all U.S. orders isn't something we can continue to do without increasing prices across the board.

I value and appreciate you guys! Thank you so much for all the support!
I'm not sure what tier service you use for USPS but orders from you have never taken more than a week to arrive all the way to NZ, so I always appreciate it.

To put that into context, i'm lucky if I get a USPS parcel delivered within a month from any other store or individual from the US lol

m0butt

Reaction score
I hate USPS so much but that’s what we use too. Their prices are just not even in the same realm as UPS and FedEx when it comes to smaller lighter packages which is what you guys mostly ship.
To add to the USPS hate though, it seems like they may have lost the extra washed black heavyweight artist I ordered.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
sunset court shorts in navy, paired with Bens shirt

I never bothered with the AAU's or any other designer mesh shorts so not sure how they stack up, but i cant see anything to improve on with these, everything slaps. The blue is nice and quite unique for a navy. Photos are not altered in any way, except for the first one which was brightened a bit

Cream is just as nice

IMG_6432.jpeg

IMG_6435.jpeg

IMG_6436.jpeg

IMG_6437.jpeg
IMG_6439.jpeg
IMG_6438.jpeg

Last edited:

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sunset court shorts in navy, paired with Bens shirt

I never bothered with the AAU's or any other designer mesh shorts so not sure how they stack up, but i cant see anything to improve on with these, everything slaps. The blue is nice and quite unique for a navy. Photos are not altered in any way, accept for the first one which was brightened a bit

View attachment 1648451

View attachment 1648452

View attachment 1648453

View attachment 1648454 View attachment 1648455 View attachment 1648456
Yea looks good man. Usually not a fan of navy but this is a great version of navy
I've messed around with a few and this is my take:

AAU: very lux, my only issue is the flare. Other people have complained about quality but nothing from me so far
ALD x NB: wrinkles easily, the lining must be a bit thicker because the outside measurements are similar to others but feels quite tight when I wear.
Hidden NY: Beast, very thick and lux. I'm not a big fan of the logo but its quite minimal.

Looking forward to a restock of the sunset court so I can add to the list.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics