• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Wore my mochas yesterday. Love them. Similar fit to the YL mesh, but more comfy with the liner and the rear pocket is great. Someone mentioned this already but color is more versatile than I thought it would be. Love em. Good job on these Pat.
64909293203__608A5A0A-D17D-418C-8BEC-BBF483E3FB4D.jpg

IMG_3239.jpg

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

pedram

Reaction score
Alright boys... time to eat!

I'm selling court shorts all size small - black, navy, and mocha - as a bundle. Size XS fit me better.

I'm also selling mocha court shorts in size XS. Love the color but like the other colors better.

DM if interested. Planning to go to the post office in the next two hours.

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
Alright boys... time to eat!

I'm selling court shorts all size small - black, navy, and mocha - as a bundle. Size XS fit me better.

I'm also selling mocha court shorts in size XS. Love the color but like the other colors better.

DM if interested. Planning to go to the post office in the next two hours.

DM'ed

sinnerz

Reaction score
I am probably going to send back an XL Mocha stay on the look out.

Cream is ??? tho. Mocha seems more like steel / oxidized medium grey to me tho. Decided to keep the Large.

m0butt

Reaction score
Mocha definitely is a gray to me as well. That being said I like it lol.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads