• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Dpsie

Reaction score
Any pics/fit pics? Which color is your favorite that you picked up?
I would rank them cream, mocha, navy. That being said, I returned my navy AAU shorts because of the flare mostly but just didn’t like the fit enough. Glad I did because these are better as others have said. I’d say if they’re in stock in your size then secure them. I’ll try to post some pics tomorrow for you.

m0butt

Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA i really apologize, placed another order and forgot the code again lmao, I ordered this just in case I’m unable to get the oil stain out. Thanks!

Deceive

Reaction score
Got my shorts in & can confirm that Cream is the ?. Only had a second to look before I ran out of the house but will snap pics in the next few days. The quality seems to be on point, liner is tonal and looks great, and the back zip RiRi pocket is butter.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my shorts in & can confirm that Cream is the ?. Only had a second to look before I ran out of the house but will snap pics in the next few days. The quality seems to be on point, liner is tonal and looks great, and the back zip RiRi pocket is butter.
Let me know if you gonna keep the large and move the medium on!

Dpsie

Reaction score
@JH_SF Here’s a fit pic of the navy.
E2817544-5414-4B2E-BF70-EA5FA4A7580A.jpeg

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That cream shirt is making me want to pair it with some jordan 1 mochas

im assuming you went with a small?

Lets pack 10 lbs of muscle on you this summer/fall. No more XS.
Already packed on ten pounds…of fat. Yes small shorts, and I actually like the small artist tee better than xs these days

toomuchsauce

Reaction score
YLs Navy is by far the best I’ve seen.

The YLco mesh shorts are really nice, but they are also a lot shinier and more metallic than the product pics show. The grey ones are straight up Silver IMO. The blue color is great, but again very shiny so might not be what everyone is looking for.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The YLco mesh shorts are really nice, but they are also a lot shinier and more metallic than the product pics show. The grey ones are straight up Silver IMO. The blue color is great, but again very shiny so might not be what everyone is looking for.

I **** with it. Love the Grey/Silver. But I only wear mesh shorts for exercise, so the shine works.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads