• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for tanks to drop...

NARCOS_203_00873R1.jpg

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think the impatient posts assist in speeding up Pats process? ??‍♂️

japejapejape

Reaction score
Do you guys think the impatient posts assist in speeding up Pats process? ??‍♂️
i'm sure they don't but it does give Pat some insight to what people are waiting for and can be some gauge for anticipation.
these posts are a positive for the brand imo.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm sure they don't but it does give Pat some insight to what people are waiting for and can be some gauge for anticipation.
these posts are a positive for the brand imo.

I guess you can try to spin it that way, but it comes off pushy and impatient towards the company. They are doing what they can to get everything sorted through and figured out, dialed in to the best product they can provide, given difficult operating circumstances. We can show support and positivity towards the product without asking everyday about release dates.

japejapejape

Reaction score
I guess you can try to spin it that way, but it comes off pushy and impatient towards the company. They are doing what they can to get everything sorted through and figured out, dialed in to the best product they can provide, given difficult operating circumstances. We can show support and positivity towards the product without asking everyday about release dates.
i def get that. we all have know Pat is hard at work but i took his post as comical and light hearted given the meme.
had your morning coffee yet? only joking...

but just to pile on the compliments of Pat and his company, i forgot to add the SF code when i copped the shorts and sent him an email about it. this dude sent me a refund before i even opened the original confirmation email. literally within a couple minutes. ?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Pat any chance we see a restock or more colorways of the heavyweight artist tees?

Yes! We're working on this. We're still waiting on the yarn to ship from our yarn spinner on the east coast but these are in the works.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads