• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When can we expect to see product shots and when is the release date? NEED.

These are slated to release Tuesday. Once we have the flats, I'll post them here for you guys.

We won't have on-model shots for this release as we're focused on getting everything out ASAP (and the in studio process adds weeks to the release date). Once we get past the bulk of the t-shirt drops, we're going to head back into the studio and get on-model shots of everything.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is it just the Artists dropping next week, @UNIFORMLA ?

Both styles are dropping. The full drop will be:

Heavyweight Artist Tee:
-Washed Black
-Mocha
-Cream
-Bone

Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck:
-Washed Black
-Mocha
-Cream

duanejosey

Reaction score
Both styles are dropping. The full drop will be:

Heavyweight Artist Tee:
-Washed Black
-Mocha
-Cream
-Bone

Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck:
-Washed Black
-Mocha
-Cream
EHbm97tX4AY4DSa.jpg

My wallet ??‍♂️

NamD

Reaction score
Anyone else have issues with their seat belt leaving marks on their washed black shirts or is my car just dirty af?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA is the upcoming washed black the same in colour as previous versions?

Washed Black is the same color as the previous versions. We've used the same formula for every drop of that colorway.

NamD

Reaction score
Just how nasty is your car lol?

happened with my Lexus with ecru leather and my 4Runner ?‍♂️ . My white shirts are fine, but my je and ula washed black shirts have a mark across the chest where the seat belt goes. Weird stuff

Onohediint

Reaction score
These are slated to release Tuesday. Once we have the flats, I'll post them here for you guys.

We won't have on-model shots for this release as we're focused on getting everything out ASAP (and the in studio process adds weeks to the release date). Once we get past the bulk of the t-shirt drops, we're going to head back into the studio and get on-model shots of everything.

Should just use SF selfies as your on-model shots.

dustinr

Reaction score
Dammit, my sweatpants won’t be returned in time to get store credit for the drop on Tuesday. Not like that is going to stop me from buying more though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics