• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks! It looks like all but the tri-color are sold out in M/L (excluding heavyweight variants, which are probably too warm for the NYC summer). Is there a restock soon or are these being phased out?

Edit: It looks like the heavyweight models are lighter (12.5 oz) than the standard models (13 oz)?

We're introducing new colors in the Heavyweight Artist Tees soon (this week or next). And will be restocking (as well as introducing new colors in) the original Artist Tee and Artist Long Sleeve shortly after that (in July).

The original Artist Tees (standard model) are a 10 oz Supima jersey. The Heavyweight Artist Tees are 12.5 oz (in Twisted Supima) and 13 oz (in Twisted Tri-Blend). We released the Twisted Tri-Blend Tees first and put them under the original "Artist Tee" name prior to releasing the Twisted Supima Artist Tees which we named the "Heavyweight Artist Tee". Technically, by fabric weight/construction, the Twisted Tri-Blend Artist Tee would be a "Heavyweight Artist Tee" not the original "Artist Tee".

Moving forward, we may change the name of the Twisted Tri-Blend Tees specifically to avoid any confusion.

Dpsie

Reaction score
Anyone have a size S grey sweat short they want to sell me? I have them in M but they’re too baggy in the seat. Otherwise I’ll hope for a restock.

m0butt

Reaction score
Welcome. We appreciate you! Thank you! I hope you love the Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck you picked up. You got the last one of those in your size.

We're working to restock things quicker. If you could let me know anything specific you're looking at, I can give you a better idea on when we should have it back in stock.

As I’m sure you saw I ordered a bunch of things. Wasn’t aware of the 15% off the first time I ordered so I used it last night, hope you don’t mind. I love the quality of the tee, the L was just a bit short so I ordered a bunch of stuff in XL.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
As I’m sure you saw I ordered a bunch of things. Wasn’t aware of the 15% off the first time I ordered so I used it last night, hope you don’t mind. I love the quality of the tee, the L was just a bit short so I ordered a bunch of stuff in XL.

I did see that. Thank you so much! I hope the XLs are a perfect fit! Those are going out to you today.

I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the 15% off discount on your order. When you placed your first order, our pop up was down as we're redoing our welcome emails/pop up. So I'm glad you were able to use it on this one!

Last edited:

Atao

Reaction score
4AEACDB4-D6D3-4384-82EE-D905B410E009.png
B0B30BA2-3A13-49FC-BE01-8927D940CE15.png

Let’s go!!!!!

dustinr

Reaction score
Shorts look great. Are the new colours in the tees just for the Artists or will the pocket tee/crew get them as well?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Shorts look great. Are the new colours in the tees just for the Artists or will the pocket tee/crew get them as well?

The shot above is of all the Heavyweight Artist Tees dropping next week. The Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck will release in the top three (Washed Black, Mocha, and Cream).

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
what is the 4th color?

The 4th color (the color on the bottom) is Bone.

So top to bottom in the image below it's:
Washed Black
Mocha
Cream
Bone

1624564796560.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads