• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
yeah washed black and mocha are instant cops
i'll second this.
mocha looks beautiful.

Those are great picks!

Mocha is even better in person. All the colors turned out great. I asked everyone in finishing what their favorite color was from this one and they all said something different.

m0butt

Reaction score
New to the brand, ordered a heavyweight vintage crew to try out. How often do things restock? Would love tees but most stuff I like (black basics) seems sold out in my size lol.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New to the brand, ordered a heavyweight vintage crew to try out. How often do things restock? Would love tees but most stuff I like (black basics) seems sold out in my size lol.

Welcome. We appreciate you! Thank you! I hope you love the Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck you picked up. You got the last one of those in your size.

We're working to restock things quicker. If you could let me know anything specific you're looking at, I can give you a better idea on when we should have it back in stock.

Last edited:

Wally_SF

Reaction score
White raw hem vintage. These were kind of ahead of their time. Length is perfect

IMG_4604.jpeg

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Love this shirt. @UNIFORMLA will the new twisted supima get used for these shirts, or is it just not a good fit?
We haven't made a sample of the Vintage Raw Hem in the Twisted Supima yet to see how it works, but are going to look into that once we get more fabric in. We are planning to release the long sleeve tees in that fabric (the Artist Long Sleeve and Vintage Long Sleeve).

We do have new Vintage Raw Hems coming in our updated 10.5 ounce Supima fabric after the rest of the colors in the Twisted Supima tees drop. Those are coming out of production tomorrow.

flowcrusade

Reaction score
We haven't made a sample of the Vintage Raw Hem in the Twisted Supima yet to see how it works, but are going to look into that once we get more fabric in. We are planning to release the long sleeve tees in that fabric (the Artist Long Sleeve and Vintage Long Sleeve).

We do have new Vintage Raw Hems coming in our updated 10.5 ounce Supima fabric after the rest of the colors in the Twisted Supima tees drop. Those are coming out of production tomorrow.

What is the weight of the previous vintage tees? That weight has been perfect for me, and I've been concerned the heavier fabric would be too warm in the summer (but I may be off base here).

japejapejape

Reaction score
yeah how heavy were the old ones?
summer and winter weight tees would be cool

i'm ready for this drop though. sizing up from my normal size on the artist tees was perfect for me as i'm moving away from a slimmer silhouette.

Gutiinthebooty

Reaction score
Cant wait. What size do you all recommend for the artist tees? Im 5'7", 160 with slightly athletic build. Was thinking size small or medium but cant decide for sure.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is the weight of the previous vintage tees? That weight has been perfect for me, and I've been concerned the heavier fabric would be too warm in the summer (but I may be off base here).
yeah how heavy were the old ones?
summer and winter weight tees would be cool

i'm ready for this drop though. sizing up from my normal size on the artist tees was perfect for me as i'm moving away from a slimmer silhouette.

I’m in Miami right now. I’m wearing a white heavyweight vintage tee.

It’s maybe .0001% hotter. But 1000% more fly than some thin tees.

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
Cant wait. What size do you all recommend for the artist tees? Im 5'7", 160 with slightly athletic build. Was thinking size small or medium but cant decide for sure.

I'm about the same specs and I have artist tees in both S and M. I use S for layering (still a touch oversized) and M to wear alone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads