• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
NOOOO cant believe I missed this. Need that Artist Tee restock ASAP!
Twisted Supima (Heavyweight) Artist Tees are debuting this week or early next along with a restock of the Twisted Tri-Blend Artist Tee. We're just waiting on the flats.

dustinr

Reaction score
Question on tee sizing before the re-up - I usually wear a L in most tees (6 foot, 185lbs, JE stuff like AE's i size down to M) and was a L for the souvenir drop in the hoodies and crews.

Should I go tts w/ L or size down to a M? I generally prefer my tees not to be too oversized, but don't want to be rocking anything skintight either.

Deceive

Reaction score
Question on tee sizing before the re-up - I usually wear a L in most tees (6 foot, 185lbs, JE stuff like AE's i size down to M) and was a L for the souvenir drop in the hoodies and crews.

Should I go tts w/ L or size down to a M? I generally prefer my tees not to be too oversized, but don't want to be rocking anything skintight either.
For the Artist, I would recommend going TTS. I’m virtually the same measurements as you (6’1” and 190lbs) and I typically wear L, sized down to M in the Artist and regretted it (hence the sale). I’ll be picking up some larges on restock. Sizing down to a M could work if you’re just looking for a standard fitting tee, but the desired look is a bit OS.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TTS. The only people that should consider sizing down are cats that dont lift.

Also the gray twisted tri blend runs a touch tighter, but not enough to alter sizing fyi

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

If you prefer a tee that not too oversized, you may want to opt for the Vintage Crew Neck instead of the Artist Tee. Those are also debuting in Twisted Supima and restocking in Twisted Tri-Blend at the same time we're dropping the Artist Tee. We'll also be introducing the Vintage Pocket Tee which is built off the same silhouette (as the Vintage Crew Neck).

dustinr

Reaction score
If you prefer a tee that not too oversized, you may want to opt for the Vintage Crew Neck instead of the Artist Tee. Those are also debuting in Twisted Supima and restocking in Twisted Tri-Blend at the same time we're dropping the Artist Tee. We'll also be introducing the Vintage Pocket Tee which is built off the same silhouette (as the Vintage Crew Neck).

As long as they are all dropping at the same time so I don’t have to double up on shipping, I’ll likely buy them all haha.

Supremec281

Reaction score
Do you know what colors will be dropping for the tees? Sorry if it was already mentioned.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you know what colors will be dropping for the tees? Sorry if it was already mentioned.

The initial drop of the Heavyweight Artist Tee, Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck, and Vintage Pocket Tee are going to be in Black (Twisted Supima), White (Twisted Supima), and Tri-Blend Grey (Twisted Tri-Blend).

The Twisted Tri-Blend Artist Tee and Vintage Crew Neck are a restock of the tees we introduced late last year.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads