• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Probably won’t be until awhile. Pat has been teasing multiple pieces and we still haven’t gotten an artist tee restock yet.

I hear you. Tees and mesh shorts are our top priority right now. Twisted Tri-Blend and Twisted Supima tees are almost done in Black, White, and Tri-Blend Grey in the Artist Tee, Vintage Crew Neck, and Vintage Pocket Tee. Colors in Twisted Supima are coming after that followed by a full classic weight tee drop. We may drop the initial Twisted Supima tees with just the flats in order to get some of those silhouettes back on the site.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hear you. Tees and mesh shorts are our top priority right now. Twisted Tri-Blend and Twisted Supima tees are almost done in Black, White, and Tri-Blend Grey in the Artist Tee, Vintage Crew Neck, and Vintage Pocket Tee. Colors in Twisted Supima are coming after that followed by a full classic weight tee drop. We may drop the initial Twisted Supima tees with just the flats in order to get some of those silhouettes back on the site.
BC75312F-F3B2-4099-8960-7589D5ED0A03.jpeg

Onohediint

Reaction score
This might be a little nitpicky of me, but does anyone else find the neck tags on the shirts to be a little itchy or irritating? Probably my only gripe about them...

EhVos

Reaction score
This might be a little nitpicky of me, but does anyone else find the neck tags on the shirts to be a little itchy or irritating? Probably my only gripe about them...
i've removed the neck tags from my shirts for that exact reason! i'm really fussy about that though. I do it for most of my t shirts

malcolmbw

Reaction score
I dont find them uncomfortable, but they create small holes in the back after a while. My JE tees do the same.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I hear you guys. Long term, we're planning on removing neck tags from our tees. We've worked to find the most comfortable tags available for the back neck. The current ones are custom made for us in Italy by a proprietary process meant to make them as comfortable as possible.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our updated site is now live with search and filter capabilities. We made this update at your guys request in order to make your shopping experience with us an easy and enjoyable one. There's now the ability to search for products without digging through the menus/scrolling to find what you're looking for and to filter in stock products by the style, color, and size you're looking for. I appreciate y'all!

UNI/FORM Premium Men's Clothing Brand

As a reminder, the SF exclusive 10% discount code for April is: SFAPRIL10

iamfudge

Reaction score

I know you mean, I get that little itch as well. the tees are great overall and a tagless one would be nice.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m late to the game and have been away for a bit but I had to come back and give props to Pat and the @UNIFORMLA team on what they have been putting out, even though y’all have already done a great job with that.

Decided to go with a Large in the Artist Tee and Souvenir sweats and I’m glad I did. Quality is up there with the best and fit of the tee is my favorite and souvenir is close to JE LA Sweats, however living in Florida I do like that Souvenirs are thinner. The feel and drape of the Artist Tee’s are sooooo good ?

if anyone is trying to get rid of Artist Tee’s in large in colors other than Coyote Brown hit me up.

Pat, once the artist tee’s drop again, one of each in Large please and Souvenir Sweats in Black?

Keep doing big things and can’t wait to see what the future holds

3A60EB0A-939E-4261-8E5F-5E78B9457618.jpeg 2876D38F-57C9-4C18-B3FF-4D8EAA570EFF.jpeg

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m late to the game and have been away for a bit but I had to come back and give props to Pat and the @UNIFORMLA team on what they have been putting out, even though y’all have already done a great job with that.

Decided to go with a Large in the Artist Tee and Souvenir sweats and I’m glad I did. Quality is up there with the best and fit of the tee is my favorite and souvenir is close to JE LA Sweats, however living in Florida I do like that Souvenirs are thinner. The feel and drape of the Artist Tee’s are sooooo good ?

if anyone is trying to get rid of Artist Tee’s in large in colors other than Coyote Brown hit me up.

Pat, once the artist tee’s drop again, one of each in Large please and Souvenir Sweats in Black?

Keep doing big things and can’t wait to see what the future holds

View attachment 1597810 View attachment 1597811
It’s good to see you back brotha. Everything fits amazing on you!

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s good to see you back brotha. Everything fits amazing on you!

Thanks brother, glad to be back. Will probably do more lurking than posting but I’ll be around liking all y’alls dope fits and keeping up with everything. I definitely don’t want to miss any upcoming drops, sizes seem to fly off the shelves.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads