• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve worn the **** out of my souvenir sweats. Here is my review.

1. Fit
I would describe it as relaxed, maybe not oversized - at least for me. Fits my wide shoulders perfectly and has an A+ drape. I like that it very subtly makes me look a little more jacked.
2. Material
Thick! Souvenir is a perfect name for these. I have the steel crew and it just feels like a lux version of those old school sweats we used to get back in the day. With a better fit to boot.

anyways if you’re on the fence - cop. Especially if you’re in a city that has some cool months.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Drops are super exciting around here! Been a minute for me feeling that way personally

Pat blessing us with so much heat man ??

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks to Pat for helping me with the exchange on the size up, the souvenir sweats fit good, going to get alot of wear in the colder months

My pleasure. I'm so glad those worked out! Thank you so much!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I know we're getting nylon pants and denim (jeans and jackets) at some point, maybe shorts too? We need a product roadmap from Pat!

Yes! Mesh shorts are coming this summer.

I'll update you guys on what's ahead once we have everything more sorted out with our supply chain. We're focused on improving everything we do and shortening the time between drops/restocks.

Dpsie

Reaction score
Washed Navy Vintage Crew
A4D170F6-DD2D-4D68-833C-0983E6FD7CB1.jpeg

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are these new tees? Or restock in vintage, vintage hem and artist tees? Thanks in advance.

There's a combination. Coming first is the introduction of the Vintage Crew Neck and Artist Tee in Twisted Supima, which are our heaviest 100% Supima cotton tees to date at 12-13 ounces. They're substantial yet soft and breathable. Along with those two silhouettes is the Vintage Pocket Tee, our first pocket tee (built off the Vintage Crew Neck silhouette).

Following those will be a restock (and new colors) of a number of tees in their original fabrics (Artist Tee, Artist Long Sleeve, Vintage Crew Neck, and Vintage Raw Hem).

Our first new t-shirt silhouette this year will be the 100% Supima cotton tee that is replacing the Crew Neck. That's coming later this summer.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads