• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Lovemybed

Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA

If I'm a large in the Vintage L/S what size should I get in the Souvenir hoodie?

Also how much of a blue hue is in the steel colorway? That sounds pretty interesting.

Excited to try out these heavyweight fleeced hoodies.

B Sox

Reaction score
@nsubrmnn linked the post but the colors dropping in each style are:

Souvenir Sweatpants:
-Cement
-Sand
-Steel
-Heather Grey

Souvenir Hoodie:
-Cement
-Sand
-Steel
-Heather Grey

Souvenir Sweatshirt:
-Cement
-Sand
-Steel

Toggle Sweatpants:
-Black
-Heather Grey
-Fatigue
-Ash Brown

I'm 5'11" (180cm) and between 160-170lbs (72.5-77kgs) and wear a medium in everything we make.

(I converted the measurements to the metric system for you, but have no idea, which metric unit is used to express a person's height and weight. Is that correct or would different units be used for each of those measurements?).

The terry did go through the fleecing process on the 100% cotton fleece terry of the Souvenir Group (Cement, Sand, Steel) so the back of the fabric (the inside) is a super soft fleece.
Don't have an XL in any pants or shorts I own, but if I'm 6'1" 215 with a 34 waist, should I be going XL in these souvenir sweatpants? Judging by your measurements, I feel like that might be right?

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't have an XL in any pants or shorts I own, but if I'm 6'1" 215 with a 34 waist, should I be going XL in these souvenir sweatpants? Judging by your measurements, I feel like that might be right?

I wear a large in the sweat shorts. im 6'2" , 205 and 33/34

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA

If I'm a large in the Vintage L/S what size should I get in the Souvenir hoodie?

Also how much of a blue hue is in the steel colorway? That sounds pretty interesting.

Excited to try out these heavyweight fleeced hoodies.

I'd stick with the same size that you take in the Vintage Long Sleeve, which for you would be a large.

There's a touch of blue in Steel. If I were to put it in a color category, I'd label it as dark grey, instead of as a blue. It has a blue tint to it. Once we have color corrected studio shots, I'll post a photo to give you a better idea as I'm probably not explaining it the best. The shot we posted on IG looks more blue because of the blue wall in the background.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

As @nepats81 said, I think a large would be your best bet. Once we have the size charts up for those, I will post them to give you a better idea of the measurements.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
I'd stick with the same size that you take in the Vintage Long Sleeve, which for you would be a large.

There's a touch of blue in Steel. If I were to put it in a color category, I'd label it as dark grey, instead of as a blue. It has a blue tint to it. Once we have color corrected studio shots, I'll post a photo to give you a better idea as I'm probably not explaining it the best. The shot we posted on IG looks more blue because of the blue wall in the background.

Appreciate it. A few more questions. Is the sand colorway the same exact hue as the sand colorway on the vintage long sleeve? The color in the photo of the hoodie looks different than the sand color of my l/s. I'm assuming the photos aren't corrected yet.

Also, what made you have the drawstrings so close together? Will it stay that way? I like the look. It's different.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Appreciate it. A few more questions. Is the sand colorway the same exact hue as the sand colorway on the vintage long sleeve? The color in the photo of the hoodie looks different than the sand color of my l/s. I'm assuming the photos aren't corrected yet.

Also, what made you have the drawstrings so close together? Will it stay that way? I like the look. It's different.

The Sand colorway in the heavyweight fleece terry is based off the same color as the Vintage Long Sleeve. The Vintage Long Sleeve was garment dyed (dyed as a completed garment) and all of the fleece terry was piece dyed (meaning the fabric rolls were dyed before constructing the garments) so we had to color match ourselves (different dye houses don't share their formulas and the ones that garment dye don't piece dye and vice versa) so there will be a slight variation although the two should be tonal with one another. I'll take a shot of the a Sand swatch in the heavyweight fleece terry against the Vintage Long Sleeve in Sand to give you an idea.

You are correct, the photos we posted are not color corrected. The photos I take of the monitor aren't an accurate depiction of color as the monitor in person is much more red than viewing everything in real life on top of the fact that I'm taking a picture of a screen.

The drawstrings on the Souvenir Hoodie will stay close together as you wear it. We went back and forth on the drawstring placement for awhile. But we ended up putting the holes for the drawstrings on the inside of the hood. I thought this visually looked the best. It also allows you to wear them on the inside of the garment (if you'd like a cleaner look) or on the outside (as we style it). So there's more versatility with the design.

Last edited:

ElNino

Reaction score
Trying to curb my daily shopping addiction so I can wait for this drop.

Please put an end to my shaking and sweating withdrawals soon ??

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Trying to curb my daily shopping addiction so I can wait for this drop.

Please put an end to my shaking and sweating withdrawals soon ??
im so ready for this drop.

I appreciate y'all being patient. I'm working to get these drops out ASAP. We're improving a lot of things on the ecomm side in order to bring you guys a better shopping experience and it's taking a little longer than we anticipated.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads