• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm assuming the mesh shorts you showed last month won't have zippered pockets? Could we get a version with zipper pockets in the future?

The mesh shorts that we showed on our Instagram story last month have a Riri zip pocket in the back.

Are you looking for a version with front zip pockets?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
i really fumbled the bag back in november when i didnt grab the washed navy vintage tee in my size

i was hoping it would last to the BF sale :brick:

def looking forward to the new washed colors and not gonna sleep this time. i think i recall you saying that bone will be core too right? so we can expect those to restock?

Haha, we appreciate you. You'll have another shot at that Washed Navy.

Bone will be making a come back as well! You are correct, we plan to make Bone a core color of the brand.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
The month is over this weekend! Will there still be a drop in Feb or you think early March? ?

NyB.gif

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The mesh shorts that we showed on our Instagram story last month have a Riri zip pocket in the back.

totally forgot about these! Riri back zip sounds like perfection for me. Zip pockets on the front are awkward pulling stuff in and out of and often catch on watches, etc.

AM1

Reaction score

I never actually use the back pocket on any of my pants/shorts but if you can comfortably sit down with stuff in it, and stuff won't fall out of the front pockets, I think just a back zip pocket is enough then

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The month is over this weekend! Will there still be a drop in Feb or you think early March? ?

We're working to make this happen ASAP and the goal is still this month. Let me follow up after talking to everyone.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I never actually use the back pocket on any of my pants/shorts but if you can comfortably sit down with stuff in it, and stuff won't fall out of the front pockets, I think just a back zip pocket is enough then

We've been playing with short designs that have zip front pockets, but the silhouette is different. Stay tuned. We have a lot in development. If there is a design that has front zip pockets you really like, I'd love to see it to get an idea about what you're thinking.

Reactions: AM1

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I vote no zippered front pockets tbh, but hope they have some decent depth!
No zipper fronts...save our watches please!

The mesh shorts we showed won't have zip pockets in the front. Your watches are safe. But noted on the front pocket depth. I was talking about other short designs/silhouettes.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads