• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Pat! @UNIFORMLA any plans for a restock of washed black/navy in the near future? Any plans for other washed colors in general?

Yes! We're planning to restock Washed Black on the next run. Washed Navy will make a return as well, although we don't have a date on it. I'm a big fan of the Washed Navy colorway and plan to make it a core part of the line. We will be introducing new washed colors as well in coming runs. I'll give you guys an update here as we get them on actual garments.

acw816

Reaction score
Bone artist tee today (excuse the wrinkles) Can’t wait for the next drop.

Attachments

• 63B0A19E-11F4-4CDF-8055-E25ABE14D398.jpeg
    63B0A19E-11F4-4CDF-8055-E25ABE14D398.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 98

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA do you have the hem measurement for the heavyweight/souvenir sweatpants? One of my biggest gripes with elasticized hems is they are usually not tight enough so they roll down down to the ankles when you are trying to have them sit at the lower calf.

I completely understand regarding the elastic hems not being tight enough. We actually had to loosen the elastic hem a bit on these as our fit models were complaining that they were too tight. So it's something we're focused on getting right as well. Below are the leg opening standards for each size (measured flat with the hem relaxed). Please note, these will stretch to accomodate your calves (the fully stretched measurement is in parentheses).

XS- 3.75" (stretch to 6")
S- 4" (stretch to 6.25")
M- 4.25" (stretch to 6.5")
L- 4.5" (stretch to 6.75")
XL- 4.75" (stretch to 7")

....And so on to infinity.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I completely understand regarding the elastic hems not being tight enough. We actually had to loosen the elastic hem a bit on these as our fit models were complaining that they were too tight. So it's something we're focused on getting right as well. Below are the leg opening standards for each size (measured flat with the hem relaxed). Please note, these will stretch to accomodate your calves (the fully stretched measurement is in parentheses).

S- 4" (stretch to 6.25")

I think the phrase is, “to infinity and beyond”.

blacknotebooks

Reaction score

S- 4" (stretch to 6.25")

4" is perfect for the size small - thanks for the measurements!

dustinr

Reaction score
Will you be able to post size charts/measurements for all the sweats here before they go up?

I’m hoping an xs will fit my wife, cuz I’m going to need to buy her something too in order to justify ordering all 3 different pairs.

iamfudge

Reaction score
Will you be able to post size charts/measurements for all the sweats here before they go up?

I’m hoping an xs will fit my wife, cuz I’m going to need to buy her something too in order to justify ordering all 3 different pairs.

x2 sizing chart for the sweats and hoodies would be great if possible ?

AM1

Reaction score
I'm assuming the mesh shorts you showed last month won't have zippered pockets? Could we get a version with zipper pockets in the future?

edlox

Reaction score
Yes! We're planning to restock Washed Black on the next run. Washed Navy will make a return as well, although we don't have a date on it. I'm a big fan of the Washed Navy colorway and plan to make it a core part of the line. We will be introducing new washed colors as well in coming runs. I'll give you guys an update here as we get them on actual garments.
i really fumbled the bag back in november when i didnt grab the washed navy vintage tee in my size

i was hoping it would last to the BF sale :brick:

def looking forward to the new washed colors and not gonna sleep this time. i think i recall you saying that bone will be core too right? so we can expect those to restock?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

x2 sizing chart for the sweats and hoodies would be great if possible ?

Yes, once we have the size charts done, I'll post the links here for you guys before they go up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads